Make Everyone Have Camo

Everyone knows that armor is unlockable in Halo 4. Now, I believe that this will cause trouble. In Reach, players often bragged about the amount of armor they had (using the percentage of armor completion). This would make players who couldn’t play as much feel bad. Also, it encouraged them to boost games, especially Firefight, to gain credits faster and unlock more armor.

The best remedy for this? Make everyone have camo. No need for an armor ability: everyone will be invisible anyways. This way, nobody will know what kind of armor you have, and you can’t brag about it anymore.

Nobody’s feelings will get hurt.

I LOVE YOU!

> I LOVE YOU!

Love you too homie. Now, look at how much armor I have and go cry about it!

hah. funny.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Threads like this and spamming like 10 year olds are why other forums make jokes about waypoint, thanks op.

Keep it up, guys.

The more people point out 343’s ridiculous inconsistency in logic, the better.

>

you said this in another thread, stop spamming!

>

You realise that by posting the same post in multiple threads counts as spamming, right?

sigh

This is internet sarcasm I can believe in.

Tonight, we will have fun. Lord knows we need some.

> Everyone knows that armor is unlockable in Halo 4. Now, I believe that this will cause trouble. In Reach, players often bragged about the amount of armor they had (using the percentage of armor completion). This would make players who couldn’t play as much feel bad. Also, it encouraged them to boost games, especially Firefight, to gain credits faster and unlock more armor.
>
> The best remedy for this? Make everyone have camo. No need for an armor ability: everyone will be invisible anyways. This way, nobody will know what kind of armor you have, and you can’t brag about it anymore.
>
> Nobody’s feelings will get hurt.

LMFAO!!! This is the best thing I’ve read all day!

I agree!! If people are offended by simple numbers next to their gamertag! Armor will make them absolutely distraught!!

> I agree!! If people are offended by simple numbers next to their gamertag! Armor will make them absolutely distraught!!

This is serious stuff here, bro.

We’re talking suicide.

They should take achievements out of the game too or atleast make it to where other people can’t see your’s people might start trading accounts with certain achievements or god forbid bragging that they have them

A Timbers Fan for president!

> A Timbers Fan for president!

I appreciate the nomination, but I don’t think I’m quite old enough to be President. I wasn’t born in the 70s.

Also, I stand by my original idea that Spartans should be invisible.

They should make it to where nobody can see anything about anything.