Make challenge obj for premium battlepass only

I heard that completing challenge missions will be the only the only way to gain exp for the premium battlepass to level up. That you cant get any for playing and winning games. Which usually can lead to players grinding the missions and not the game, or limited to how they play a game, creating unheathly matches.

If 343i is open to feedback, why not make the regular battlepass able to gain xp for game matches too, but premium battlepass is for challenge missions only?

Free and Premium are one in the same. Premium just gets more, like a special edition of a game for example.

say you reach rank 11 or whatever and the free reward is a visor. Well the Premium pass gets that same visor plus whatever the premium reward is for that rank. They share the same progression track.

Dont get them on stupid idead with Premium Battle… Just no

> 2661949065475413;2:
> Free and Premium are one in the same. Premium just gets more, like a special edition of a game for example.
>
> say you reach rank 11 or whatever and the free reward is a visor. Well the Premium pass gets that same visor plus whatever the premium reward is for that rank. They share the same progression track.

Maybe they should ve different then. If they want to piss less people off and decrease the amount of battle pass grind players, premium and free pass should move at two different paces.

Because that in no way undermines or fixes the problem.

> 2535419166122192;1:
> I heard that completing challenge missions will be the only the only way to gain exp for the premium battlepass to level up. That you cant get any for playing and winning games. Which usually can lead to players grinding the missions and not the game, or limited to how they play a game, creating unheathly matches.
>
> If 343i is open to feedback, why not make the regular battlepass able to gain xp for game matches too, but premium battlepass is for challenge missions only?

Instead of modifying a battle pass no one wants to somehow make it even worse why wouldn’t we just instead ask them to add a progression system. I mean I can’t believe in 2021 we would have to tell 343i a Halo game needs a progression system but here we are.

> 2535419166122192;4:
> > 2661949065475413;2:
> > Free and Premium are one in the same. Premium just gets more, like a special edition of a game for example.
> >
> > say you reach rank 11 or whatever and the free reward is a visor. Well the Premium pass gets that same visor plus whatever the premium reward is for that rank. They share the same progression track.
>
> Maybe they should ve different then. If they want to piss less people off and decrease the amount of battle pass grind players, premium and free pass should move at two different paces.

Absolutely not. Brother, I respect the idea but that’d make things a THOUSAND times worse. Premium? My guy, that’s just a whole headache of extra money spent and time to grind. The battle pass isn’t the issue. It’s all XP gain. What your describing would ultimately make the grind worse. Not saying the current system is great but doubtful they’d lob in campaign challenges since it’s basically a different game and application.

> 2535419166122192;4:
> > 2661949065475413;2:
> > Free and Premium are one in the same. Premium just gets more, like a special edition of a game for example.
> >
> > say you reach rank 11 or whatever and the free reward is a visor. Well the Premium pass gets that same visor plus whatever the premium reward is for that rank. They share the same progression track.
>
> Maybe they should ve different then. If they want to piss less people off and decrease the amount of battle pass grind players, premium and free pass should move at two different paces.

Purely from a business perspective here; you don’t want to make the people who are willing to give you money worker harder than everyone else.