Make CEA maps come out at same time as game...

The only way I can write on my iPod, is write with notes and then paste.
Anyway, can 343 make it possible to download CEA from the XboX Market place for MICROSOFT POINTS? I’m sick and tired of not being able to buy games on the boX Market without money. I have shedloads of MS points so WTF?
One more thing: is there a language filter yet?
Thanks.

And also make the maps available for everyone at the same time?

The maps will be available for download sometime after the release of CEA, that’s all we’ve been told.

youd think they would do it like the next day, but who knows.

> youd think they would do it like the next day, but who knows.

Look at it from their end. If you’re trying to sell a “new” game, why would you let some one buy the maps without purchasing the game? I’m sure you’ll be able to buy just the maps eventually, but it makes no sense to do that out of the gate if you’re promoting a new game. It’s just good marketing on their end.

I doubt you’ll able to get the maps until at least February unless you get Anniversary.

i was referring as downloading it after you bought the game, not actually buying the maps. my bad

> The only way I can write on my iPod, is write with notes and then paste.
> Anyway, can 343 make it possible to download CEA from the XboX Market place for MICROSOFT POINTS? I’m sick and tired of not being able to buy games on the boX Market without money. I have shedloads of MS points so Yoink!?
> One more thing: is there a language filter yet?
> Thanks.

they said they the maps would be released SOON after the release of the CEA game. i dont think it would be that far away from release, maybe 1 month, before the maps come out on dashboard.