Make Big Team Battle Ranked

Make Big Team Battle ranked!!!

The first couple weeks btb was ranked were awesome. I miss it :frowning:

At least get some better matchmaking going. I played a BTB (solo queue) against Unyshek and erickyboo the other day. My highest ranking is gold4 so yeah, not sure why I matched that group. Their team had 4 champs and I believe the hightest rank we had was someone in diamond.

I thought BTB already gave hidden ranks?

Please no. I enjoy having a social playlist or two in the game, let’s keep it that way.

> 2533274808386392;5:
> Please no. I enjoy having a social playlist or two in the game, let’s keep it that way.

Exactly. BTB is the closest thing to a formal social playlist we have.

Agreed

> 2533274804649077;3:
> At least get some better matchmaking going. I played a BTB (solo queue) against Unyshek and erickyboo the other day. My highest ranking is gold4 so yeah, not sure why I matched that group. Their team had 4 champs and I believe the hightest rank we had was someone in diamond.

I agree with this, makes me think the matchmaking is nore connection and location based.

No BTB is very much a social game not a ranked game. PLay the other game types if you want ranked. Also the season thing is stupid as -Yoink-, bring back the 1-50. Give me a reason to want to improve and try to go up instead of resetting me and to have my rank go all of the place.

> 2614366390849210;2:
> The first couple weeks btb was ranked were awesome. I miss it :frowning:

I miss it being ranked as well.

I loved it being ranked. they should at least have a fireteam ranked playlist. When one fireteam vs. another in BTB

I wouldn’t mind if it was ranked again. It was ranked in the previous Halos so why not now?

If they decide to never make it ranked, they could at least let us see the hidden rank on WP instead and make it like a social rank or something people don’t get confused.

I like that its not ranked. Its one of the few playlists that I can actually play socially with alot of friends.

NO! BTB has always been a social playlist, lets keep it that way. If we asking for stuff make ranked doubles but…keep the doubles social too.

> 2533274797091891;14:
> NO! BTB has always been a social playlist, lets keep it that way. If we asking for stuff make ranked doubles but…keep the doubles social too.

Actually it hasn’t always been…It was ranked the first few months

> 2533274873873545;15:
> > 2533274797091891;14:
> > NO! BTB has always been a social playlist, lets keep it that way. If we asking for stuff make ranked doubles but…keep the doubles social too.
>
>
> Actually it hasn’t always been…It was ranked the first few months

I mean past Halo games.

> 2533274794131181;1:
> Make Big Team Battle ranked!!!

Yes, because that is exactly what Halo 5 needs another ranked playlist. Take away one of three non-ranked playlists we’ve been given so that all the fun and enjoyment of Halo 5 will be slowly squeezed out.

> 2533274797091891;16:
> I mean past Halo games.

It was ranked in previous Halo games except for CE and Reach. It wasn’t in MCC, but I’m not really counting that game. In H2 and H3 it was eventually made social/removed, but that was after years of being ranked. Not positive about H3, but I think it was just removed and still had ranks? I didn’t play it much.

i dont thing need rank