make an mlg playlist, please

would you want one?

I would because weapons would spawn on the map and i think it would also be fun!

Some people are saying that mlg has to make it. I am well aware of that factor. They have made it it is in MLG anakin file share do a search or look in my file share for the game types.

MLG has to make the official playlist first.

343i doesn’t make the playlist.

They’ll do it once MLG decides what they are doing.

Thats too competitive to be in halo 4.

> MLG has to make the official playlist first.
>
> 343i doesn’t make the playlist.
>
> They’ll do it once MLG decides what they are doing.

100% Truth right there. It’s been like that since Halo 3.

> MLG has to make the official playlist first.
>
> 343i doesn’t make the playlist.
>
> They’ll do it once MLG decides what they are doing.

For reals, they are still working on the settings and maps for Halo 4 MLG.

I like what i am seeing so far, i would like to see V5 settings instead of what they’ve shown of the V3.

> Thats too competitive to be in halo 4.

Because Halo 4 is that much worse than reach?

Honestly, an MLG playlist would play 40x better in Halo 4 (if they find a way to get rid of instant respawns and default sprint) then it ever did in reach.

I kinda thought Slayer Pro was a bit like MLG, but yeah, MLG has to make the playlist itself first, which ought to have been done by now.

they have they played a tornament we can use those settings until they make a more offical one.

The maps and game types are in my file share if anyone would like to use a custom or just search MLG anakin in the file search

> > Thats too competitive to be in halo 4.
>
> Because Halo 4 is that much worse than reach?
>
> Honestly, an MLG playlist would play 40x better in Halo 4 (if they find a way to get rid of instant respawns and default sprint) then it ever did in reach.

lolcompetitveReach

I don’t expect perfection right out the door for MLG. I think, competitively speaking, that once the option to disable instant respawn is in, future settings will be much better for it.