Make achievements more difficult

Not any “touch a teamates toe nail 300g”
I like the achievement in halo 4 where you had to keep all your marines alive, because it was challenging. More like that please.

That achievement was easy though…
4 players, 3 stay ahead of the marines to act like bullet sponges and 1 stays behind in case the Marines are flanked.

I don’t mind difficult achievements, but I hate time-consuming achievements. Achievements for hitting max rank, or collecting all 100 collectables should not be in any game.

Get a double kill with a pulse grenade :stuck_out_tongue:

But I like free gamerscore lols. Ifound that assassinate someone who is using a hard light shield and get 5 airassassinations hard.

I don’t think there was anything wrong with the difficulty of Achievements in Halo 4. The problem I have with Halo 4’s Achievements is that many of them require you to play against the natural flow of the game (i.e. assassinate someone using a rare AA on 4 maps that rarely occur, or camp for 60 seconds).

No. Do NOT make them more difficult. Make them so that they’re not based on chance like most of Halo 3’s.

Make some harder than others, but don’t make the type of achievements that we have to play a campaign mission a million times over to get an achievement, or have to be MLG pro in MP to get. Those types of things draw people away from Halo

> Not any “<mark>touch a teamates toe nail 300g”</mark>
> I like the achievement in halo 4 where you had to keep all your marines alive, because it was challenging. More like that please.

I’ve never seen an achievement that requires you to touch a teammates toe nail for 300g.

I agree. Achievements are meant to be achieved.

Halo 4 achievements for the most part were dumb easy. For example, upload a fileshare or change your amrmor or change your emblem. Really?

I believe Halo 3 had the best achievements. I like the Halo 3 campaign scoring achievements

> I agree. Achievements are meant to be achieved.
>
> Halo 4 achievements for the most part were dumb easy. For example, upload a fileshare or change your amrmor or change your emblem. Really?
>
> I believe Halo 3 had the best achievements. I like the Halo 3 campaign scoring achievements

Many games do that. They have low-worth Achievements that require you to do mess with extra/unnecessary features in the game so that people know they’re there and how to use them.

> > Not any “<mark>touch a teamates toe nail 300g”</mark>
> > I like the achievement in halo 4 where you had to keep all your marines alive, because it was challenging. More like that please.
>
> I’ve never seen an achievement that requires you to touch a teammates toe nail for 300g.

That would actually be the most difficult achievement, since you’d have to take their feet armor off.

I don’t think there’s a button for that.

I agree about Campaign achievements.

Look at the Composer Hunter achievement. Kill them with just the sticky detonator in an open environment? Really boring. When I first read the description, I was under the impression we’d have to fight the Hunters in close quarters in a maze-like environment and that we’d have to be very clever about sticky detonator placement and such.

In actual reality, I ended up camping in the conveniently placed room or rushing them…

The Shutdown Hunter achievement is slightly better but it should not have allowed the use of weapons (conveniently placed fuel rod gun and Incineration Cannon not to mention bringing the Railgun). There are many ways to trick them into falling off the ledge and it’s more rewarding that way IMO.

On the other hand, Unnamed Hitman brings up a good point. <mark>I do not want another If They Came To Hear Me Beg!</mark>

> That achievement was easy though…

Done Solo Legendary with my back turned to the Knights (old vid, the wall of boxes is not needed at all).

The heavy reliance on Crawler severity disappointed me.