Make a prequel of halo simlair to odst\reach

Had an amazing idea what 343 could do for the fans of flood, make a halo game right back in the past simlair to reach, but around the time the forunners were fighting the flood and humans, maybe play as a human, or even forunner

I don’t see why this couldn’t happen.

I would love to play as a forerunner in a halo game I find the forerunner race interesting and love to explore the lore behind them

I’d rather see a trilogy of games focusing on this area rather than just a one of prequel like Reach.
The Forerunner era is too big to do it justice with just one game.

WORD

I’d like that, but if they pull a Bungie and retcon their own lore for the sake of change cough Reach, then I won’t be happy.

> 2533274810945725;4:
> I’d rather see a trilogy of games focusing on this area rather than just a one of prequel like Reach.
> The Forerunner era is too big to do it justice with just one game.

Who said just one game? …:wink:

I would love to see a prequel! ODST is my favorite game and was my first Halo game so I’m all about it. Maybe Instead of a supercarrier slip spacing in atmosphere and releasing an EMP charge, Things can actually go right this time and the whole squad would be on point. Basically Halo reach and ODST combined. I’m expecting it around 2022. Because they gotta make Halo wars 2, 3A maybe Reach and ODST Anniversary even halo 6 could be coming out. Who knows?