Make a final update to make Halo 4 amazing!

Halo 4 has greatly improved over the last few months and I think it could be a great game if they released one more update which will make Halo 4 an amazing game.

Halo 4 is still suffering through a few problems which can be an easy fix.

Descope- Adds a larger skill gap and makes players make better decisions. Also cross map firing will be less overpowered.

Option for removal of Sprint- For Classic Slayer, Team Throwdown, and other playlist that no sprint will work just fine. Sprint isn’t even necessary but many people like it so at least make it an option to turn off and add some playlists/gametypes that will get rid of sprint.

Flinch taken out- With descoping Flinch is not needed at all and

Flag Juggling- Many people want this feature back such as myself. Flagnum isn’t bad or anything but at least add a Classic Capture The Flag gametype and add this in.

It was confirmed at PAX that both Flinch & Descoping wasn’t going to be removed from Halo 4, but they’re keeping an open mind for future projects.

Same goes for Flag Juggling/Classic CTF, there are no plans to do anything like it.

As for the removal of Sprint, it’s possible for them to do, but I don’t see it happening. They designed the game for Sprint and they’re sticking with it.

> It was confirmed at PAX that both Flinch & Descoping wasn’t going to be removed from Halo 4, but they’re keeping an open mind for future projects.
>
> Same goes for Flag Juggling/Classic CTF, there are no plans to do anything like it.
>
> As for the removal of Sprint, it’s possible for them to do, but I don’t see it happening. They designed the game for Sprint and they’re sticking with it.

They could change their minds. Let’s hope!

Also I want to see something done with Join In Progress. Make JIP only for the first 10 seconds of the game or better yet take it out. Or at least make lobby JIP possible so when somebody leaves the lobby when the game is loading up somebody can join.

> > It was confirmed at PAX that both Flinch & Descoping wasn’t going to be removed from Halo 4, but they’re keeping an open mind for future projects.
> >
> > Same goes for Flag Juggling/Classic CTF, there are no plans to do anything like it.
> >
> > As for the removal of Sprint, it’s possible for them to do, but I don’t see it happening. They designed the game for Sprint and they’re sticking with it.
>
> They could change their minds. Let’s hope!
>
> Also I want to see something done with Join In Progress. Make JIP only for the first 10 seconds of the game or better yet take it out. Or at least make lobby JIP possible so when somebody leaves the lobby when the game is loading up somebody can join.

I don’t see them changing their mind, it would be a lot of effort in terms of code changes to make descoping work, and removing flinch too. Let’s not forget the Stability perk which exists purely to reduce flinch. They’d have to repurpose what that does entirely.

Join in Progress stops for ALL playlists once the game has progress more than half way, this has been the case for a while. Also, players CAN join when someone has quit in the pre-game lobby. Join in Progress begins working once players have matched up.