Majority of wording in bold?

Yeah so i’m not sure if this is a bug or what but everything on waypoint looks pretty big to me! Kindof funny. Anyone else have this problem?

> 2533274972430429;1:
> Yeah so i’m not sure if this is a bug or what but everything on waypoint looks pretty big to me! Kindof funny. Anyone else have this problem?

Try clearing your cache, closing your browser, and reloading the site.

Could also be that you zoomed in on the page? Try CTRL + 0 to reset the zoom level to normal

Early on the majority of the forum posts had enlarged letters, different font styles, sometimes Halo was written HALO, when I clicked on menu options a lot of the font styles were different from one another, nothing to do with my browser or cache, because as I watched the screen it updated right in front of me, happened around 12.00 GMT. I knew I should have taken a screen shot.

Ah ok, I think I know what that is. Sometime when there are server issues the web font that Waypoint users doesn’t get loaded. It’s nothing to worry about - sometimes reloading your browser can fix it, generally it’s just a case of waiting for things to level out :slight_smile:

That nice to know, it was kind of cool to watch, something different for a change.

Yeah it can be pretty funky lol. I’ve been tempted to purchase a license for the font myself because I find myself using it so much these days :slight_smile: