Major over sight - Spartan Ops.

Did you guys not imagine that there would always be those dumb kids who think they’re cool and can splatter there team mates without getting booted?

-Yoink- is so -Yoinking!- frustrating. Needs to be fixed.

b

Why does it matter? XP isn’t based on your Kill death ratio. Just how many people you play with.

They need to put medals and jeff in spops before they do anything else. Why would you leave that stuff out. They should have left that part of the reach firefight aspect in there. I like to know if i got a double kill or a spree and hear about it as well. Not mention, you guys left out scoring, that was nice because you knew when you killed something, like a comfirmation. Seriously, some of the -Yoink- you guys did, just doesnt make any sense what so ever.

Certain parts of this game are great but leaving out the little details that REALLY add to experience overall, you left out. Fingers crossed you do halo5 right, next time do a open BETA, so you dont release a broken, unfinshed game. Its almost like you spent 2.5years on campaign and 6 months on matchmaking and spops.

That sucks, you could always solo it. Much more fun in my opinion anyway. Also, I like your user name.

Solo it, even Legendary is a breeze because you don’t have to restart when you die.

Or get some buddies who won’t do that to you :confused:

Play with friends more?

> Why does it matter? XP isn’t based on your Kill death ratio. Just how many people you play with.

XP has crap to do with it.
What does it matter? It matters because SpartOps is meant to a be co-operative play where squadies watch each others backs, not a playground for sociopathic yoinkers that believe since there’s no consequnce to screwing over a squadmate then its cool and laughable to do so at every oppurtunity they get.
I may not like you off the battlefield but in SpartOps I still gaurd your back, cover you when you need cover, and do what I can do help you expecting you to do the same in return.

I really really wish that 343 would take half the XP these murderous OMAP’s get in a round and turn it over to the people they ran over or blew the vehical out form under if they won’t give us a button to kick them out.

> > Why does it matter? XP isn’t based on your Kill death ratio. Just how many people you play with.
>
> XP has crap to do with it.
> What does it matter? It matters because SpartOps is meant to a be co-operative play where squadies watch each others backs, not a playground for sociopathic yoinkers that believe since there’s no consequnce to screwing over a squadmate then its cool and laughable to do so at every oppurtunity they get.
> I may not like you off the battlefield but in SpartOps I still gaurd your back, cover you when you need cover, and do what I can do help you expecting you to do the same in return.
>
> I really really wish that 343 would take half the XP these murderous OMAP’s get in a round and turn it over to the people they ran over or blew the vehical out form under if they won’t give us a button to kick them out.

I didn’t realize people took it so seriously, but I guess I can see how this is a problem for those who do. I don’t think there should be an option to boot though (easily abused). But maybe 343 can start handing out some sort of bans for mass betrayals.

> > Why does it matter? XP isn’t based on your Kill death ratio. Just how many people you play with.
>
> XP has crap to do with it.
> What does it matter? It matters because SpartOps is meant to a be co-operative play where squadies watch each others backs, not a playground for sociopathic yoinkers that believe since there’s no consequnce to screwing over a squadmate then its cool and laughable to do so at every oppurtunity they get.
> I may not like you off the battlefield but in SpartOps I still gaurd your back, cover you when you need cover, and do what I can do help you expecting you to do the same in return.
>
> I really really wish that 343 would take half the XP these murderous OMAP’s get in a round and turn it over to the people they ran over or blew the vehical out form under if they won’t give us a button to kick them out.

Thank you, at least you understand what it’s about.

Its annoying its gonna happen hopefully precautions will be taken