*Major Issue* Fotus Armor XboxSupport Sent Me Here

Hi 343

I have an issue where me and my bro both got the Halo 5 Xbox One. I’ve accidentally redeemed both of the Fotus armor codes to my account. His and mine.
I was onto Xbox Support today about this issue to try to remove one of the codes I used so he could have his code.

Xbox Support notified me that only 343 can remove a code tied to an account, and they checked that both codes were infact redeemed accidentally and sitting on my account.Can someone at 343 remove one of my used Fotus codes from my account so it can be redeemed on the correct account? Or send me another one as the duplicate on my account does nothing anyway?

This is a genuine issue and I have an Xbox Support ticket number which is : 1310591182
Please get back to me about this issue as soon as you can.

Best regards
GT:PyroMessiah86

<mark>Do not bump threads.</mark>

Bump

Bump

BUMP?

BUMP…

Sorry to tell you this dude, but you made a big mistake. Microsoft is extremely strict on nonrefundable items and once a code has been redeemed it is permanently tied to your account. You are going to have a very hard time getting a response here and in addition Microsoft will try to convince you that they cant do anything either(hence why they probably sent you here in the first place). The reasoning behind this is they are immediately going to believe you will sell the code they give you and they cant undo a redemption.

BUMP?

I don’t think support knows what they’re talking about.

the developers, 343 have nothing to do with your account status and what you redeem. They can’t help you.