Major graphical errors in Halo 3, ODST, and 2A.

So I am coming to the forums today to ask for some help with a pretty major error I’ve been encountering on the MCC. I have only encountered this in the last week or so. When launching any of these titles in MCC, a number of graphics are missing/bugged into being completely black. I am currently clean installing the game to see if that fixes the issue. Has anyone else had this issue pop up? This issue also consistently causes my computer to freeze and other open applications to crash. As far as I am aware MCC is the only game currently having this issue.

Update: I’ve tested a handful of other games (Specifically Skyrim, Unfortunate Spacemen, Hades, Doom Eternal, Left 4 Dead 2, Phasmophobia, Table Top Sim and Hollow Knight) and none display any graphical issues. I also think I may have had the UE4 error crash people have been mentioning the other day. Could it be something to do with that?

Still busted after a clean install. Sent a ticket to support for help, but any suggestions in this thread are appreciated.

Mostly fixed it. ODST refuses to validate anything however.