Major Forge Bug

There’s been a major forge bug since launch that really needs to be fixed. Whenever I select my custom forge map, it says “retrieving data”. It loads fine in forge, but customs are completely unplayable. If I load the map in custom games, my game crashes, and brings me to the Xbox dashboard. I’m not the only one with this problem and it’s very frustrating as forgers to put so much time into our maps and then not being able to play them. I’ve tried having a friend save the map as their own and loading it, and that doesn’t work. I’ve also tried rebooting the game from the dashboard and hard resetting my xbox, and I’ve gotten no solution. This needs to be fixed ASAP, otherwise you’ll lose a lot of potential forgers that could really create some outstanding maps. Thanks in advance if you read this

> 2533274926309395;1:
> There’s been a major forge bug since launch that really needs to be fixed. Whenever I select my custom forge map, it says “retrieving data”. It loads fine in forge, but customs are completely unplayable. If I load the map in custom games, my game crashes, and brings me to the Xbox dashboard. I’m not the only one with this problem and it’s very frustrating as forgers to put so much time into our maps and then not being able to play them. I’ve tried having a friend save the map as their own and loading it, and that doesn’t work. I’ve also tried rebooting the game from the dashboard and hard resetting my xbox, and I’ve gotten no solution. This needs to be fixed ASAP, otherwise you’ll lose a lot of potential forgers that could really create some outstanding maps. Thanks in advance if you read this

Try having a friend load your file in forge on their own. Have them Save As a new file. Load their new file in forge, Save As a new file. Hopefully that last file will work for you without issue.