Majestic or Castle?

Which map pack offers better maps you think from majestic or castle dlc if you could only buy one of them? I only play objective/flag and dominion really.
2.) Also do these maps come up a lot on the regular playlist?

> Which map pack offers better maps you think from majestic or castle dlc if you could only buy one of them? I only play objective/flag and dominion really.
> 2.) Also do these maps come up a lot on the regular playlist?

IMO I would get castle I just love it,they show up when the whole party has the DLC.

If you like Objective, then I would definitely go for Castle. They’re 6v6 maps and most of them have some kind of objective gametype in mind, so they would be more likely to come up in Objective or CTF.

In my opinion, the other DLCs were only OK, but I have personally been finding the Castle DLC really fun. Good maps, and even with the whole plasma pistol+plasma grenades thing, I’ve found warthogs are actually at least mildly worth using on these maps. Don’t know how often they show up in other playlists, though.

Man this is a hard decision.

If you like small arena maps, majestic

If you like objective with vehicles, castle

If you’re looking for one to buy, go with Castle. Majestic’s cool and all, but there’s no way you’re ever going to play it outside of custom games. Castle still has it’s own playlist, so you can actually play them in matchmaking (for now).

I like Majestic more because I prefer 4v4 gameplay. Other than that both are great. Right now it’s better to having Castle, since it has dedicated playlist. On the other hand lately I see Majestic maps quite often in Infinity Slayer.

majestic have more static spawns which lead to map control. on slayer with personal ordinance i rarely ever get a game that resembles something competitive. some really cool back drops in majestic.

crimson have very cool looking maps. emphasis on looking. they really seem like they should be fun and good, but they arent. two of them are extremely slow paced. though the one with all the warthogs can be fun if both teams decide to do a bunch of warthog fighting.

castle is far and away the best pack.

> I like Majestic more because I prefer 4v4 gameplay. Other than that both are great. Right now it’s better to having Castle, since it has dedicated playlist. On the other hand lately I see Majestic maps quite often in Infinity Slayer.

This applies to me.