Majestic Map pack... What do you want?

From what 343 is telling us their are 2 small maps in the Majestic Map pack. What are you hopes for these maps? I personally just hope they are symmetrical. Halo needs to get back to the symmetrical arena style maps. I hope the third map is a medium asymmetrical map good for (Halo 4’s lack of) 1 sided objective games.

Landfall - I’m guess the actual map will be inside the building in the concept art. It really gives me a Pit vibe. I just hope it’s better than The Pit.

Monolith - I’m guessing this will be the bigger map. I hope the huge structure actually serves a purpose on the map and isn’t just in the background. I’m also guessing that this map will not be a small one.

Skyline - I’m really excited to get info on this map. I love human city maps. The concept art gives me a Condemned layout feeling. I really hope that if this map takes after Condemned basic design it at least does a better job of pushing the players to actually move around the map.

What do you want/expect from the Majestic Map Pack?

Wow those screen shots are beautiful. When does it come out exactly again? And where did you get those screenshots?

UNSC flying vehicle

> Wow those screen shots are beautiful. When does it come out exactly again? And where did you get those screenshots?

Sometime this month(probably the 25th).

343 released these concept images prior to the Halo 4 release.

Oh wow i’m really liking the look of Landfall, the other two look pretty good as well. Already look better than the Crimson ones.

I want a map on one of the destroyed Halo rings

> I want a map on one of the destroyed Halo rings

Wouldn’t it be impossible to walk around on one of the destroyed Halo rings?

Still waiting for Noble Map Pack II, I’m sure someone knows what I’m talking about. :slight_smile:

> From what 343 is telling us their are 2 small maps in the Majestic Map pack. What are you hopes for these maps? I personally just hope they are symmetrical. Halo needs to get back to the symmetrical arena style maps. I hope the third map is a medium asymmetrical map good for (Halo 4’s lack of) 1 sided objective games.
>
> Landfall - I’m guess the actual map will be inside the building in the concept art. It really gives me a Pit vibe. I just hope it’s better than The Pit.
>
> Monolith - I’m guessing this will be the bigger map. I hope the huge structure actually serves a purpose on the map and isn’t just in the background. I’m also guessing that this map will not be a small one.
>
> Skyline - I’m really excited to get info on this map. I love human city maps. The concept art gives me a Condemned layout feeling. I really hope that if this map takes after Condemned basic design it at least does a better job of pushing the players to actually move around the map.
>
>
> What do you want/expect from the Majestic Map Pack?

I doubt we will be getting any small map like the size of heaven. Trying to play halo 4 on a small map like lets say guardian would be like the equivalent of playing a 64 man server in BF3 on ziba tower.

I’m just hoping they will have good maps.

I hope Skyline’s the big map, because then I will be able to execute my top secret idea that I haven’t been able to realise with Halo 4’s user-unfriendly Forge.

You know…these look absolutely FANTASTIC! After the big dissapointment of the last map pack, these look like the progress forward I would expect from a new Halo iteration!

With Love,
Your Mom,
~AnonomissX~

All I want is just some more Forge maps! Don’t get me wrong, all these maps look amazing but I just want 1, JUST 1 new forge map. PLEASE! I don’t care till I have to wait till the 3rd map pack!

> All I want is just some more Forge maps! Don’t get me wrong, all these maps look amazing but I just want 1, JUST 1 new forge map. PLEASE! I don’t care till I have to wait till the 3rd map pack!

I’m nearly positive I remember a 343 employee saying that none of the Map Pass maps will be forge environments before Halo 4 even launched.

I really want another forge environment too. The forge environment should never be DLC though. They should always be free stand alone maps so people don’t get limited when it comes to playlists with those forge maps in them. I’d love to see a snow forge world. I’ve been dying for a dreary darker snowy forge play space with a frozen pallet of objects.

> UNSC flying vehicle

That and good forging environment.

Time to break out the Microsoft Points!

I bought the first map pack and I thought it was a huge waste of money. Not gonna make the same mistake again

I would like some new actual and meaningful forge spaces/objects that include all gametypes. The last map pack was a joke in this category. I couldn’t make a Dominion map on Wreckage.

id rather get this included in the map pack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJhQ8dk8qj8&feature=share&list=UUi5aS59Jo1GWZ00eww7Dg_g

All I want is a flat place to build forge maps–one that’s big enough. I haven’t been able to do anything that I necessarily want in Forge.

Besides that, I want symmetrical maps.

Since Forge is broken due to split screen frame rate issues, I’m looking for this map pack like never before. I hope for more asymmetrical 4v4 maps, bacause right now we only have Abandon + 3 symmetrical maps + too big and unplayable Complex. If there’s a bigger map I hope it’ll work with Dominion (and won’t be broken on splitscreen like Complex or Shatter).
I hope this map pack will be anything like Crimson (which has large, dull maps, where Shatter in unplayable on splitscreen anyway).