Majestic Map Pack ViDoc

Anyone seen it yet? I haven’t seen it discussed on the forums other then that Hornet thread. I think the maps look pretty good.

They look really fun to play.

By noon this thread should get pretty big. Unless of course 60 other people make the same exact thread. lol

Those maps look excellent! Aside from Halo Anniversary maps which were all obviously remakes these are the best looking maps I’ve seen since Halo 2. If I catch one person complaining about them I’m going to do a backflip in my computer chair. I would really like to thank 343 and CA for recognizing that we like SYMMETRICAL ARENA MAPS. Seriously, people need to shout it out to 343. These style maps are very important for a fast paced competitive Halo experience. We can’t always rely on forge for good small maps. I have 2 xboxs and I might just buy this a second time for my brother so he can play on his account. These maps just look downright fun. I’m finally glad to say that Halo has finally recieved some great looking arena maps.

Looking forward to Landfall, kinda reminds me of Longshore.

Hmmm… No mention of the mystery map. Interesting.

Here it is

> By noon this thread should get pretty big. Unless of course 60 other people make the same exact thread. lol
>
>
> Those maps look excellent! Aside from Halo Anniversary maps which were all obviously remakes these are the best looking maps I’ve seen since Halo 2. If I catch one person complaining about them I’m going to do a backflip in my computer chair. I would really like to thank 343 and CA for recognizing that we like SYMMETRICAL ARENA MAPS. Seriously, people need to shout it out to 343. These style maps are very important for a fast paced competitive Halo experience. We can’t always rely on forge for good small maps. I have 2 xboxs and I might just buy this a second time for my brother so he can play on his account. These maps just look downright fun. I’m finally glad to say that Halo has finally recieved some great looking arena maps.

If it doesn’t get buried.

The maps seem pretty cool.

Looking forward to the new maps.

Loving the look of these new maps especially skyline, that one really strikes me. Maybe it’s because it’s a map that takes place with a night time setting, something we don’t really get often, besides that it looks to be very fun as well as the other two and I can’t wait for the 25th these are definite must have maps

Looking forward to these maps especially the Battle of Tribute map.

Monolith looks like 343 learned that players want recognizable areas and color coordinated callouts. Good… good. I expect that map to be pretty successful.

Skyline may be pretty interesting too. I don’t think that the Halo franchise has ever had a map where 2v2 was taken into consideration for its design. I expect it to play a pretty tight game of 4v4 as well.

Landfall… is more sketchy. Small asymmetrical is cool, but from what I saw, there may be too many LOS blockers. Might play an interesting game of KOTH, but probably won’t end up in the Throwdown playlist.

All that said though, I expect to renew my sub and pick up these maps. Throwdown has won my heart and I want to show 343 that doing a good job pays.

My God do these maps look amazing or what? Can’t wait to play on Skyline just so I can’t stare into the sky looking for the hornet :slight_smile: also Monolith looks like the new Beaver Creek to me but more forerunnerry lol

Jus watched this video two more times. I really can’t wait now, I feel like my life is passing me by because I’m always like “I can’t wait for Sunday for walking dead, I can’t wait for Monday for halo updates” then before I know it il be 50 years old lol. Jk but I’m very impressed good work 343. Can’t wait for Monday, the rest of this week is filler !

Eh…they’re OK, nothing special. Forgettable if anything. But, I got the season pass so I’ll get em.

> Monolith looks like 343 learned that players want recognizable areas and color coordinated callouts. Good… good. I expect that map to be pretty successful.
>
> Skyline may be pretty interesting too. I don’t think that the Halo franchise has ever had a map where 2v2 was taken into consideration for its design. I expect it to play a pretty tight game of 4v4 as well.
>
> Landfall… is more sketchy. Small asymmetrical is cool, but from what I saw, there may be too many LOS blockers. Might play an interesting game of KOTH, but probably won’t end up in the Throwdown playlist.
>
> <mark>All that said though, I expect to renew my sub and pick up these maps. Throwdown has won my heart and I want to show 343 that doing a good job pays.</mark>

This is what I’m talking about. I really hope a bunch of people buy the Majestic Map Pack to show 343 that these are the type of maps we need. 343 is really starting to take care of the arena and competitive aspect of Halo. I just hope that doesn’t fall off with the next maps and next game.

Visually these maps are perhaps the best thing to hit Halo multiplayer since…well, a LONG time. Perhaps even the best looking maps in terms of scenery in the series.

Monolith reminds me of Warlock, not as a 1 on 1 remake but more like a spiritual successor.

Skyline looks promising. Really curious to see how it plays.

Landfall reminds me of that H3 harbor map…which wasn’t great. But the big battle in the background alone should be redeeming :stuck_out_tongue:
But I like asymetrical maps, so this one should do the trick for me.

And although I’m perfectly fine with H4 as it is, I do really welcome a more classic Halo experience within that multiplayer suite. Majestic and Throwdown seem to cater to that perfectly.

The new maps do look pretty cool can’t wate for Monday.the only downside is I’m working nights from Monday just my luck : (

they look fantastic

All the maps in the Majestic Map Pack look GEWD!!1111111!