Majestic Map Pack Media

ViDoc/Trailer:

Landfall Gameplay:

http://youtu.be/zQXBWxgpqtE

Monolith Gameplay:

http://youtu.be/zsjhQW7obmw

Skyline Gameplay:

http://youtu.be/xO-4YEh_1NA

They look nice and tight. I like Monolith most so far, very classic feel to it. Feb. 25th for the usual price (and half price for Season Pass).

Monolith map is played with Rumble settings aka FFA with Infinity in it.

…Okay?

…Ah, part of two new playlists for people who have the maps.

> …Okay?
>
> …Ah, part of two new playlists for people who have the maps.

Maybe not specifically for DLC owners, most likely just a regular FFA playlist people have been asking for and it will probably be combined with the Regicide stuff to vote for.

Isn’t it free for season pass holders? That’s why we bought the season pass.

They all look interesting. Nice to see some smaller symmetrical maps. I’ll need to play them before I can really tell. It seems every time there is a gameplay video the person in the video is so terrible that its hard to tell if the map will play decently.

These all looks great. Haven is my favorite map because it is symmetrical and smaller. While it is a great map, I am sick of it because of how many times it gets played. However, I will be capturing footage of all three maps for the community to see. Check my channel on Monday!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kev589O?feature=mhee

Season Pass makes it free per se but you essentially purchased all the maps half-price. More semantics than anything, really.

> Season Pass makes it free per se but you essentially purchased all the maps half-price. More semantics than anything, really.

No, you purchased only one map at half price; the other two map packs were full price.

Map pack = $10
Season Pass = $25
Two map packs = $20
One map pack = $5

You can say that this one was half price and the others were full price, or you could say that Crimson was half price, or Castle was half price.

> Map pack = $10
> Season Pass = $25
> Two map packs = $20
> One map pack = $5

Thanks, I believed it was $15 this whole time.

Glad I didn’t get it, too.

Wow dat gameplay… so painfull to watch!

You would think they would get some decent gameplay footage, not a guy running around with boltshot missing most of his shots and dying repeaedly…

That aside, this maps look… well at least decent unlike Crimson.

Now seeing more & knowing its small maps knows forge has boundaries on them, so I don’t like them. Unfortunately I bought the map pass Season to that I now regret. All I ever ask for is when these awesome maps come out, like bungie did with forge world, had in forge more room to fly around create 4 vs 4 small maps ourselves.

So, OP: Please put an option up for: None. I’ll be the first to click it. Thanks.

Each Map Pack Costs 800. Map Pack season Costs 2000 points.

400 poins = 4.99

800 = 9.98

9.98 * 3 = 29.94

800 * 3 = 2400

Map Season = 2000, = 5 dollars less.

So, make do with above.

Watching that person play makes me cringe.

> So, OP: Please put an option up for: None. I’ll be the first to click it. Thanks.

Whenever I see a poll with no option worth clicking I just ignore it. I have an oldschool ‘if you have nothing nice to say…’ policy especially with the rampant negativity of these boards. I do get what you’re saying, though. I’d love some Forge-centric templates. Maybe not like the overkill Forge World, but at least something in the vein of Halo 3’s Sandbox. Large flat area, big open sky box, lots of memory/budget to play with. Add some carrier vehicles and I won’t even need new ‘official’ maps.

Landfall looks like my favourite! Absolutely love the whole aspect of a battle going on elsewhere on the map! Defiant map pack in Reach… all of those maps were incredible! Condemned (Space Station Map) was sooo good! The map was awesome, but when you saw the Space Battle happening outside… man! For me, that’s what makes a map, not the gameplay, but the surrounding and fun you have viewing whats happening around you.

> Season Pass makes it free per se but you essentially purchased all the maps half-price. More semantics than anything, really.

You save 15% on all the maps packs put together. So about $5.

> > So, OP: Please put an option up for: None. I’ll be the first to click it. Thanks.
>
> Whenever I see a poll with no option worth clicking I just ignore it. I have an old school ‘if you have nothing nice to say…’ policy especially with the rampant negativity of these boards. I do get what you’re saying, though. I’d love some Forge-centric templates. Maybe not like the overkill Forge World, but at least something in the vein of Halo 3’s Sandbox. Large flat area, big open sky box, lots of memory/budget to play with. Add some carrier vehicles and I won’t even need new ‘official’ maps.

Yes, exactly my point. I’m starting to think your right though, no matter how many times I say it or all the rest, it’s just not gonna happen now, so I guess I have to wonder why I even try or say anything at all. But I guess if people didn’t try, nothing would succeed.

But I do agree with you there.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature and/or bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Watching that person play makes me cringe.

So it wasn’t just me who thought that guy on the blue team was mentally ret@rded… Honestly, who shoots a charged up boltshot at a target that’s 10ft away?

While the guy playing in those videos was absolutely terrible, the maps themselves look great! I’m quite looking forward to playing them next Monday, it should be a blast!

The real Q’s is are the TU changes in these video’s.

Landfall looks like crossbreed of Boardwalk and Longshore. Boardwalk sucks and Longshore was nothing special (but I haven’t played much on this one - maybe 10 or so matches).
Monolith look like as Forge map made on Impact. I really hope it will be more spectacular when I see it on my TV.
Skyline looks ok. Finally something for 4v4 and I love futuristic city skybox. I go for Skyline!