Majestic Map Pack - is ON !!!

I´m downloading it right now :smiley:

Best not be trollin’

its out

I’m not trolling.

just started h4 went to marketplace in game and it asked me to download it :slight_smile:

Heh, I’m an LE map pack owner and its not allowing me to download the maps…

This is crimson MP all over again or so it might seem
I’m rebooting my xbox to see if that fixes issue

> Heh, I’m an LE map pack owner and its not allowing me to download the maps…
>
> This is crimson MP all over again or so it might seem
> I’m rebooting my xbox to see if that fixes issue

dude this is ridiculous…last time i buy a map pass from 343i…whats the point of buying them in advance if i have to wait longer for them.

I’ve restarted my console 4 times now… I just restarted it again and the playlists are now up and I’ve recieved the messages about the maps but they aren’t showing up under marketplace nor when I click on the majestic playlists and it asks if I’d like to be taken to purchase majestic. Either way I have the map pass so we’ll see how this goes… I hope I get it soon.

Downloading via inGame Menu, 438.07mb and its downloading Quick.

It says I don’t have the War Games Map Pass.
And the Majestic Map Pack isn’t showing up in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
But I have the Crimson Map Pack, and the armor that comes with the War Games Map Pass.
What do I do?

It ain’t even showing up for me :frowning:

> > Heh, I’m an LE map pack owner and its not allowing me to download the maps…
> >
> > This is crimson MP all over again or so it might seem
> > I’m rebooting my xbox to see if that fixes issue
>
> dude this is ridiculous…last time i buy a map pass from 343i…whats the point of buying them in advance if i have to wait longer for them.

What’s ridiculous is you complaining about someone getting it 5 minutes before you. Suck it up.

i own a season pass and yet it doesnt give me the option to get it. i already rebooted my xbox. only the 2 new playlists show

> It ain’t even showing up for me :frowning:

Same here, give it time, it takes a little while to roll out for everyone.

I stayed up all night just so I could play some legit Free-For-All.
If 343 screws me over…

I have the same issue. I have no idea why its not showing up in my purchase history. This really peeves me. Isnt this supposed to be the upside to having the map pass not the downside?
Im still waiting though. Love this game still.

And lo and behold as an LE owner I load up the game, get the spiel of “come play the new map packs, they is gonna be awesome”…

No packs in the market place…

More Halo fail…

Is it a regional release? All it’s showing me is crimson and I don’t even have toe season pass…

When you look at the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, it says I haven’t even bought the Map Pass.
WTF?
Technology is supposed to be advanced…

I’m an Aussie with the LE pass - can’t download it off the Oz store, though can see it via my American account (for trying early demos etc.)

EDIT : just reset and I’m downloading it now off the Oz account.

> When you look at the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, it says I haven’t even bought the Map Pass.
> WTF?
> Technology is supposed to be advanced…

It just means you haven’t purchased it online with MSP. It just means you bought it as a seperate code from the retailer. That is just my guess, mine is the same way.