Majestic FFA

I have always been a fan of FFA and I am glad to see a regular free for all game type has been added!

Rumble Pro however… I’m fine with everyone having the same loadouts, in fact I prefer it. The no radar really gets to me though. I think it’s fine in team games but when 8 people are out for themselves it turns into a big melee battle. I don’t think playing punchout in a shooter is very “pro”.
I read yesterday morning that 343 was going to change this. I’m now wondering if that’s true, and if so when?

Also there is no JIP in Team Throwdown. I feel it should be turned off for FFA’s as well. Once in awhile isn’t bad but out of my last 10 games I have joined 6 of them.

Other than that I’m stoked and really like the list!

I agree so much, people just hide behind corners and don’t bother to even shoot their gun.

Majestic FFA ALMOST gets it right. Infinity Rumble is pretty good, I don’t mind Regicide being an option and not the only FFA choice, but no radar makes Rumble Pro dreadful. Other than that it is great.

> I agree so much, people just hide behind corners and don’t bother to even shoot their gun.

Unless your getting shot in the back!