Majestic DLC gone! Please help!

Lat night I went into war games and the Majestic DLC play list was saying I didn’t have the necessary content. The issue is that I bought the Limited Edition with the War Games Map Pack Pass, Castle and Crimson are still on my X-box. When I looked in my Games & apps folder those two map packs are there, Majestic is not. I went to the market place and it would let me re-download it without charging me. I don’t intend to pay for it twice so what do I need to do?

The easiest thing to do would be to go to here. Click on My Account, then under Device Management, click Download History. You should be able to queue it to download again from there. You can do it on the actual console, but I’m not sure exactly where Download History is on there.

> Lat night I went into war games and the Majestic DLC play list was saying I didn’t have the necessary content. The issue is that I bought the Limited Edition with the War Games Map Pack Pass, Castle and Crimson are still on my X-box. When I looked in my Games & apps folder those two map packs are there, Majestic is not. I went to the market place and it would let me re-download it without charging me. I don’t intend to pay for it twice so what do I need to do?

I had this the other evening except with the Castle maps.

I backed out to the dashboard and booted up the game again and it was still there, did this a second time though and it corrected itself and has been fine ever since.

This happens to me very occasionally. Try starting the game up again in future to see if it fixes it. It’s quicker than downloading it all again.

Riff, were you able to redownload the content from your history?