Majestic and Castle Map Packs

Ok so when Halo 4 first came out I purchased a copy and I also purchased the season pass. When the crimson map pack came out I had issues with downloading that but 343 resolved that with the patch they came out with. I downloaded the map pack and everything was fine. Then I got into playing ps3 so I sold my xbox. Recently I picked an xbox up again and got a copy of Halo 4. At this point the crimson, majestic, and castle map packs are all out. When I saw this I remembered I had purchased the war games map pass so these would be free for me. I went into my download history and I redownloaded all of my Halo 4 material and started the game. I went into the xbox marketplace in-game link and as I thought it showed the 3 map packs and they all had *free next to them. I hit comfirm purchase and I got a “sorry there was trouble with your purchase or download” and it gave me an error code and all this other bullcrap. After that I check my active downloads and they were still downloading so I figured it was just my xbox being weird. When the downloads finished the only map pack that had installed correctly was the crimson map pack. When i went into my storage the two other map packs were there also but they had that aweful yellow ! next to them saying they were either incomplete or corrupted. I went onto the microsoft site and put my error code in and tried all the troubleshooting they told me to do, like ALL of it. So I called them and they ran me through a ton more troubleshooting. And still after all of the trouble shooting nothing had been fixed, it was still doing it. Then finally the lady I was talking to, told me this was the weirdest thing shes ever heard of, and told me she’ll schedule a follow-up where microsoft support will call me back, in the mean-time it was suggested that I put a post on here to see if anyone else has experienced this and what they did to resolve it. Now whoever can figure this out or knows why this is happening I would appreciate your help. Ive worked on xbox 360’s before and helped other people with trouble shooting, but this has been way too damn unsolvable. thanks

Hmmm…that does sound like a predicament. I, personally, don’t have any help for you, but try posting this under the ‘Halo Support’ forum.

exactly same problem, similar situation except i dont even have crimson. only things ive found on it is
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632877-halo-4/68771216
and with mw3 similar situation

it goes to 99% then restarts goes 0,98,99 and eventualy stops and says it cant be downloaded

Here’s a similar thread where 343i says they are investigating. That is assuming you are seeing error number 80153003. It might be helpful to 343i to post the error number you see.

> Here’s a similar thread where 343i says they are investigating. That is assuming you are seeing error number 80153003. It might be helpful to 343i to post the error number you see.

Definitely put up the error code.

There are a couple threads now where 343i says they are working with Xbox Live to investigate. Like this one, and this one. No fix provided yet.

We are currently working with Xbox Live to resolve this issue.

Please refer to this thread for further updates.