Main Multiplayer problems

So to start i love Halo 5. The multiplayer is really fun and addictive, but it isn’t perfect though. So my friend and i found a few problems what do you think?
It is way to easy to splatter your allies on Warzone. Like mainly with the tank and your friend is trying to get in gunner and he gets splattered… is that a problem or is it just a feature that is gonna get me booted really quickly? What do you guys think?

Friendly kills in Warzone, that’s your only problem with PvP? How about the massive dead zone issue? And then there’s the poor map design, lack of variety and the spawn trap catastrophe in SWAT.

But given how Halo MCC was managed no one’s really surprised.

I know this will probably soon be addressed, but there aren’t enough playlists at the moment.

The biggest thing i hate though, is the Req system. I honestly think the Req system only makes the game worse and should not have been included.

> 2533274828953572;1:
> So to start i love Halo 5. The multiplayer is really fun and addictive, but it isn’t perfect though. So my friend and i found a few problems what do you think?
> It is way to easy to splatter your allies on Warzone. Like mainly with the tank and your friend is trying to get in gunner and he gets splattered… is that a problem or is it just a feature that is gonna get me booted really quickly? What do you guys think?

I actually got kicked hightailing it out of a point in a ghost, 2 teammates jumped right in front of me while I was going full speed, had no chance to react, and got the boot. I laughed but it was pretty much out of my hands.

quitters on arena need to have some sort of heavier punishment. Or they need to just start letting people join mid game