Main issues I see with Matchmaking

• Game can find players, but takes awhile to connect the session.- Game can find players, but generally not a full game at once and will have to continue finding players then connecting another session.- Game can find minimum player count, but will insist on searching for more players and does not lock in on minimum required players.- Game will sometimes fail to connect to host, and will result in a prolonged “Connecting Session” (Can be helped by restarting the search)- Game sometimes take awhile for post carnage report to connect to allow you to back out.- Uneven teams are sometimes still an issue
    I am still able to find a locked in game under 5 minutes, usually.

> 2533274830083703;1:
> - Game can find players, but takes awhile to connect the session.
> - Game can find players, but generally not a full game at once and will have to continue finding players then connecting another session.
> - Game can find minimum player count, but will insist on searching for more players and does not lock in on minimum required players.
> - Game will sometimes fail to connect to host, and will result in a prolonged “Connecting Session” (Can be helped by restarting the search)
> - Game sometimes take awhile for post carnage report to connect to allow you to back out.
> - Uneven teams are sometimes still an issue

As soon as the minimum amount of players are found the game isn’t going to start right away. You should know this by now using previous halo games as reference.

> 2533274830083703;1:
> - Game will sometimes fail to connect to host, and will result in a prolonged “Connecting Session” (Can be helped by restarting the search)
> - Game sometimes take awhile for post carnage report to connect to allow you to back out.
> - Uneven teams are sometimes still an issue

These three are the ones that I see as a concern. The rest are fine as it is good to try and fill a lobby if possible. Another one you didn’t mention is maps failing to load. I have often found groups and then we vote for the map and it just fails to load and we get kicked back to the lobby. This happens mainly in Team Slayer. In H2A I am having host connection issues more then anything.