Main Halo Games in VR.

So I was plaing ODST on mcc again but on SLASO and it came to my mind when i was looking around the drop-pod.
The Main Halo games in VR. No multiplayer or anything, (EXCEPT for campaign like to play with friends). I know it’ll probably never happen AND it’s expensive to do and all but its a nice idea. It could act like Pavlov or that other shooter game like pavlov with the gun mechanics and all. Halo CE-Halo 4. Made for Windows mixed reality, Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest. We could pick up weapons, dual wield anything or so, drive vehicles in 1st person,
Play the normal campaigns but made for VR, we get to interact with the environment, we can grab things, etc. imagine that happening. Tell me your thoughts below. I’m still thinking about how it would work out so don’t worry about the few details lol.:sweat_smile:

I’d love it if VR Halo became a thing. Just imagining the warthog runs in VR would just make my day. If Skyrim could go VR I can’t see why Halo wouldn’t be able to sometime in the future.

AWSOME IDEA ! WAR GAMES FOR HALO 4 !? LIKE THIS ? DDDDUUUUDDDDE

> 2533274884571925;2:
> I’d love it if VR Halo became a thing. Just imagining the warthog runs in VR would just make my day. If Skyrim could go VR I can’t see why Halo wouldn’t be able to sometime in the future.

Halo VR already is a thing, though not available to the general public. It was at Halo: Outpost Discovery last year.

I can see a Halo VR game where ONI Agents are the main characters.

> 2533274809226598;4:
> > 2533274884571925;2:
> > I’d love it if VR Halo became a thing. Just imagining the warthog runs in VR would just make my day. If Skyrim could go VR I can’t see why Halo wouldn’t be able to sometime in the future.
>
> Halo VR already is a thing, though not available to the general public. It was at Halo: Outpost Discovery last year.

My wife and I played the halo VR last year at Halo Outpost Discovery, and I can tell you that halo recruit was better then playing that poorly done MP at H.O.D. I would also like to see support for Halo in VR for campaign at least, not sure how MP would work.

> 2708191383066108;6:
> > 2533274809226598;4:
> > > 2533274884571925;2:
> > > I’d love it if VR Halo became a thing. Just imagining the warthog runs in VR would just make my day. If Skyrim could go VR I can’t see why Halo wouldn’t be able to sometime in the future.
> >
> > Halo VR already is a thing, though not available to the general public. It was at Halo: Outpost Discovery last year.
>
> My wife and I played the halo VR last year at Halo Outpost Discovery, and I can tell you that halo recruit was better then playing that poorly done MP at H.O.D. I would also like to see support for Halo in VR for campaign at least, not sure how MP would work.

While I didn’t play it myself, I think it could be the groundwork for a fully working multiplayer Halo VR if sat down and greatly improved upon.