Magnum

Any tips on getting better with the magnum?

Only thing I can suggest is just keep using it and aim for the head.

<em>edited out for potential spam reasons</em>

> 2535454861179723;1:
> Any tips on getting better with the magnum?

There are a few, things that helped me where changing my sensitivity, better to have slightly lower horizontal sensitivity than vertical. Making small consistent circles with your reticle helps also, when you can comfortably make circles with your reticle then you’ll be able to aim a lot easier. Don’t just spam your shots, focus take the time to line up and deliver your shots. Most importantly jump into some octagon games to help line your shots. Have a think about map control also, that really helps when vs your opponent.

> 2535454861179723;1:

Here a YouTube video: Top Tier Magnum Tips with Proximitty!

You could try to play more swat or practice getting head shots on your friends, it depends on how you play I guess

One easy trick is trying to aim with the innermost portion of the crosshairs. It takes time to get the hang of it, but you’ll end up landing more shots than before. This trick works with all precision weapons.

Play a lot of Warzone Assault and never change your loadout - just use the Magnum as much as possible.

> 2535454861179723;1:

Play WZ assault

Swat is really good for Getting better with the Magnum, Swat is mainly focused On aming for the head & it’ll be good practice run

Two to three weeks of swat & it should start to feel natural. In fact, the magnum has become my very favorite combat tool, power weapons aside.

fire rapidly, don’t assume you’ll defeat your enemy with the minimum amount of shots.

> 2535427113648813;12:
> fire rapidly, don’t assume you’ll defeat your enemy with the minimum amount of shots.

5 shots will yield the fastest results, but if you’re not feeling too confident, try 6+ shots to boost your chances.

It’s all practice mate. Everyone is bad with them first you just have to keep using it

Try to aim where the enemy (ideally their head) is going to be when you can’t see an enemy. Try to keep your reticle at head height at all times. (You will have to adjust your aim when going up or down a ramp).

Don’t spam your shots. Especially at a low (Bronze to Gold) level. Chances are the people that you play against at these levels also struggle a bit. Sometimes hitting five slow shots is better than hitting 5 out of 12 shots at top speed.

> 2535454861179723;1:

Yes. Free for all helps with initial skill since you will be playing more skilled players the more you play. Then try Arena and HCS to take it to the next level.

> 2535462450434439;14:
> It’s all practice mate. Everyone is bad with them first you just have to keep using it

I just wish most people would understand that instead of rage quitting when they are losing.

Thanks everyone. Really appreciate all the tips. I went from silver 2 to Gold 2. Yall guys are the best!

> 2535454861179723;18:
> Thanks everyone. Really appreciate all the tips. I went from silver 2 to Gold 2. Yall guys are the best!

That’s great, keep up the grind OP! :slight_smile:

Use it more often, skill comes mostly with experience