Magnum Vs. BR

If both the BR and Magnum are mostly meant for mid to long engagements why is it that the Magnum will almost always outshoot a BR?

Because 343 suck at starting weapons.
The BR will beat it, but if you miss any of the bullets in the three round shots, it loses to the pistol.

> 2533274869369781;1:
> If both the BR and Magnum are mostly meant for mid to long engagements why is it that the Magnum will almost always outshoot a BR?

Magnum is short to mid range. (More short)
BR is mid to long range. (More mid)
DMR is mid to long range. (more long)
Use BR at medium distance and it will win.

> 2533274869369781;1:
> If both the BR and Magnum are mostly meant for mid to long engagements why is it that the Magnum will almost always outshoot a BR?

That almost never happens and when it does its because the br user is terrible.

Br>Magnum Hands Down

Br=3 Perfect Headshots
Magnum=5 Perfect Headshots

Doesn’t mean you can’t beat someone that has a Br with a Mag but you have the disadvantage.

> 2533274846823005;5:
> Br>Magnum Hands Down
>
> Br=3 Perfect Headshots
> Magnum=5 Perfect Headshots
>
> Doesn’t mean you can’t beat someone that has a Br with a Mag but you have the disadvantage.

Br is a 4 shot, not a 3 shot

PIstol’s kill time is shorter than both the BR and DMR if I’m not mistaken. The BR’s sole advantage is that it offers aim assistance for longer ranges.

The BR is remarkably better in damage and range, the pistol is still very powerful though. My problem with BR starts in H5 is that gameplay is already incredibly fast due to the new mobility and smaller maps, and the BR would make the gameplay unnaturally fast.

br beats it unless you miss a shot and the pistol lands 4.

Thanks for your feedback guys, I was trying to figure it out because there are at times where me and an enemy kills each other at the same time when it’s been BR vs. Magnum or vice versa. I was trying to figure out the difference between times needed to shoot.

Who cares? Carbine>everything else, even the phaeton. #dealwithit

I love my Magnum,but imo the BR is still the ruler of the world!

The BR is undoubtedly better than the Magnum, Kill times are similar but the BR has more bullet magnetism.

> 2533274833483167;8:
> The BR is remarkably better in damage and range, the pistol is still very powerful though. My problem with BR starts in H5 is that gameplay is already incredibly fast due to the new mobility and smaller maps, and the BR would make the gameplay unnaturally fast.

Actually we tested BR starts in Beta, they had the exact opposite effect on gameplay, making it unnaturally slow and campy. People wouldn’t move from cover or spawns because of being shot at almost immediately from across the map.

BR starts are bad.

U want to get every shot on target with the br otherwise I think the pistol will win

Magnum does more damage actually

> 2533274974284436;11:
> Who cares? Carbine>everything else, even the phaeton. #dealwithit

Carbine shreds people now. lol #carbinelife

> 2535458754311112;16:
> Magnum does more damage actually

Please don’t revive old threads, thank you!