Magnum Varient

Why isn’t there one? Will they ever make one? It seems odd that it’s the only weapon without one.

There IS another variant of the Magnum and it was released with the recent update. If you’ve read or seen the cover to the Halo novel Last Light, then the pistol on the front looks VERY similar to the Magnum variant we’ve just received.

Whispered Truth? The Ultra Rare silencer 3 round burst pistol?

I guess I should be a little more specific. I meant loadout variations.

giving this a boost so the morning group of forum goers can input.

Hint:
There is a loadout sub-menu for Magnum. There wouldn’t be one if there was no plan to ever select another option. Unless it was scrapped late in development, which is pretty unlikely to happen.

> 2533274937184443;3:
> Whispered Truth? The Ultra Rare silencer 3 round burst pistol?

Have you unlocked it? It looks like a beast to me :slight_smile:

Supressed, longer range scope could definitely work in my opinion.

We need more load out magnums. I want a magnum with a Sentinel Scope and Energy Bayonet for… REASONS, -Yoink!-.

> 2533274813532905;1:
> Why isn’t there one? Will they ever make one? It seems odd that it’s the only weapon without one.

There is one, Whispered Truth is “Technically” a Pistol Variant, 3 round burst with a silencer pistol.

I cannot see them putting the current scopes and perks on the pistol model, maybe in a future update we will see some more variants. However they could at least make a pistol with long barrel and silencer (other than the whispered truth).

I want a magnum with an energy sword bayonet. Am I asking for too much here?

> 2533274872647908;7:
> > 2533274937184443;3:
> > Whispered Truth? The Ultra Rare silencer 3 round burst pistol?
>
>
> Have you unlocked it? It looks like a beast to me :slight_smile:

Very, very nice weapon.

A magnum with increased ammo capacity. I don’t know why this isn’t even a variant for other weapons.

> 2571474965809137;12:
> I want a magnum with an energy sword bayonet. Am I asking for too much here?

lol!

In the new content trailer, they mention adding new Legendary REQs, and then close-up on a pistol on someone’s leg. I heard something in the past about them adding the Halo CE pistol, so that may be it. Hopefully as a level 8 REQ.

It’s a “fall-back” weapon that you can use as a option should you find your out of ammo on your main weapon.