Magnum unlock in loadout

I did a quick search and couldn’t find this question answered.

I’m 143 in Halo 5 and still only have the original magnum in loadout. Am I unlucky or does it take a higher rank to start unlocking those other 3?

thanks
J

> 2533274887157040;1:
> I did a quick search and couldn’t find this question answered.
>
> I’m 143 in Halo 5 and still only have the original magnum in loadout. Am I unlucky or does it take a higher rank to start unlocking those other 3?
>
> thanks
> J

It’s just a matter of opening packs till you get lucky. I recommend following the silver before gold method.

Thanks, looked that up, never heard of it, now I feel stupid, probably would have been done months ago.

J

The loadout Magnums - the Gunfighter, the Tactical / ODST model, and the Extended Mags - are of the Ultra Rare variety, and the CE Magnum is a Legendary unlock. Grab them through Gold Packs. You can check them through your REQ collection.

They’re ultra rare in rarity if I remember correctly so you should be able to get them gold packs.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274887157040;1:
> > I did a quick search and couldn’t find this question answered.
> >
> > I’m 143 in Halo 5 and still only have the original magnum in loadout. Am I unlucky or does it take a higher rank to start unlocking those other 3?
> >
> > thanks
> > J
>
> It’s just a matter of opening packs till you get lucky. I recommend following the silver before gold method.

This^^^^
I havent gotten mine yet for some reason even though I have Halo 2 BR and tons of mythic reqs unlock so it’s just the matter of grinding until you get it,

Ya I’m a 125 and I still only have the standard magnum. And I have already completed my silver and gold packs. I swear they say those magnums are ultra rare but I just don’t believe it.

> 2533274985084926;7:
> Ya I’m a 125 and I still only have the standard magnum. And I have already completed my silver and gold packs. I swear they say those magnums are ultra rare but I just don’t believe it.

I’m in a similar situation. im 140 and i only unlocked the tactical magnum

> 2533274887157040;1:
> I did a quick search and couldn’t find this question answered.
>
> I’m 143 in Halo 5 and still only have the original magnum in loadout. Am I unlucky or does it take a higher rank to start unlocking those other 3?
>
> thanks
> J

I’m in the same boat I’m 145 and don’t have the common default BR. The game acts like I have everything but I don’t

I am 145. I only recently finished all my unlocks, and the pistol was the very last item i had to get. I also was a bit slow understanding the silver to gold method, think i was around rank 50 when i switched to exclusively opening silver only, and a out 125 when i finished silver. (Roughly from memory).

Do silver before gold as the others have said. Stayed determined if you want it.

Due to the way the REQ system is set up, everything is a jumbled mess of chance

The magnums seem to have a much lower drop rate than most of the items in the game. I got the Gunfighter as my last ultra rare. I only needed like 6 gold items left.

> 2533274811336073;12:
> The magnums seem to have a much lower drop rate than most of the items in the game. I got the Gunfighter as my last ultra rare. I only needed like 6 gold items left.

Same deal, here - I’d say that the Halo 2 Battle Rifle is easier to obtain than the Magnums in question.

> 2533274985084926;7:
> Ya I’m a 125 and I still only have the standard magnum. And I have already completed my silver and gold packs. I swear they say those magnums are ultra rare but I just don’t believe it.

Yes I’m 142 still nothing

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks