Magmum Buff/Nerf

If I recall correctly, some time ago there was a post made about the magnum having future changes? It said something like “we’re holding off public changes until sometime after the world finals have concluded”. What happend to that?

> 2533274962041307;1:
> If I recall correctly, some time ago there was a post made about the magnum having future changes? It said something like “we’re holding off public changes until sometime after the world finals have concluded”. What happend to that?

Let’s just not revive this topic again since the magnum is the only weapon that actually works and no more tuning.

For your inquiry, yes, there was a post about potential magnum nerf but then they declared that they were done with tuning sometime later. I can’t quiet remember exactly when but they did said no more tuning.

I don’t know, but maybe the weapon tuning people were needed on Infinite more than H5.

> 2535452673736188;2:
> > 2533274962041307;1:
> > If I recall correctly, some time ago there was a post made about the magnum having future changes? It said something like “we’re holding off public changes until sometime after the world finals have concluded”. What happend to that?
>
> Let’s just not revive this topic again since the magnum is the only weapon that actually works and no more tuning.
>
> For your inquiry, yes, there was a post about potential magnum nerf but then they declared that they were done with tuning sometime later. I can’t quiet remember exactly when but they did said no more tuning.

This!
Let’s not talk about the magnum.
It’s one of the few weapon that actually works.

> 2535452673736188;2:
> > 2533274962041307;1:
> > If I recall correctly, some time ago there was a post made about the magnum having future changes? It said something like “we’re holding off public changes until sometime after the world finals have concluded”. What happend to that?
>
> Let’s just not revive this topic again since the magnum is the only weapon that actually works and no more tuning.
>
> For your inquiry, yes, there was a post about potential magnum nerf but then they declared that they were done with tuning sometime later. I can’t quiet remember exactly when but they did said no more tuning.

But isn’t the magnum being the only weapon that works a big problem? It literally out performs every gun in the sandbox, besides power weapons obviously. Some may say it’s perfectly fine the way it is but look at its magnetism and range and ttk compared to all other weapons.

I don’t think any more tuning updates are going to be done. I just miss having a good BR.

> 2533274962041307;5:
> > 2535452673736188;2:
> > > 2533274962041307;1:
> > > If I recall correctly, some time ago there was a post made about the magnum having future changes? It said something like “we’re holding off public changes until sometime after the world finals have concluded”. What happend to that?
> >
> > Let’s just not revive this topic again since the magnum is the only weapon that actually works and no more tuning.
> >
> > For your inquiry, yes, there was a post about potential magnum nerf but then they declared that they were done with tuning sometime later. I can’t quiet remember exactly when but they did said no more tuning.
>
> But isn’t the magnum being the only weapon that works a big problem? It literally out performs every gun in the sandbox, besides power weapons obviously. Some may say it’s perfectly fine the way it is but look at its magnetism and range and ttk compared to all other weapons.

It has become a problem for certain players who complain because they die in mid range by a pistol vs them with a br. Of course it outperforms most load out weapons but that’s 343 fault. Blame them for ruining the BR and actually this weapon tuning made things a lot worse and brought more problems like this.

that’s 343’s logic