made some coatings

to keep it short: I got bored. I like the render used for the Monarch coating, it is good for editing. so I decided I was going to make some color patterns based on my friends and myself, ended up just making a large variety of coatings. I was really pleased with quite a few of them and decided I wanted to show them off here.
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

what do you think?

Awesome! I would 100% use the dark blue one, but the third one is pretty cool too. Unfortunately, this doesn’t make me any happier about the coating-related-problem we have in Halo Infinite currently

EDIT: I just realized they have names. My favorites are Galactic, CE marine, and master jeans. (I can’t really tell the difference between tiger and tiger hunter. Have I been Whooshed or is that you just being lazy?)

> 2535462294431567;2:
> Awesome! I would 100% use the dark blue one, but the third one is pretty cool too. Unfortunately, this doesn’t make me any happier about the coating-related-problem we have in Halo Infinite currently
>
> EDIT: I just realized they have names. My favorites are Galactic, CE marine, and master jeans. (I can’t really tell the difference between tiger and tiger hunter. Have I been Whooshed or is that you just being lazy?)

the CE Marine coating is also one of my personal favorites, mainly because I find the CE marines so visually appealing because of their color scheme and the armor geometry.

The Difference between the Tiger and Tiger Hunter is the left arm, the colors are inverted to have orange stripes on the the grey surface. it was more just me experimenting and trying to see which design people liked better. but it is a bit difficult to spot the difference

> 2533275026446288;3:
> > 2535462294431567;2:
> > Awesome! I would 100% use the dark blue one, but the third one is pretty cool too. Unfortunately, this doesn’t make me any happier about the coating-related-problem we have in Halo Infinite currently
> >
> > EDIT: I just realized they have names. My favorites are Galactic, CE marine, and master jeans. (I can’t really tell the difference between tiger and tiger hunter. Have I been Whooshed or is that you just being lazy?)
>
> the CE Marine coating is also one of my personal favorites, mainly because I find the CE marines so visually appealing because of their color scheme and the armor geometry.
>
> The Difference between the Tiger and Tiger Hunter is the left arm, the colors are inverted to have orange stripes on the the grey surface. it was more just me experimenting and trying to see which design people liked better. but it is a bit difficult to spot the difference

Ok cool. I understand. Do you think you will be making more textures? I would like to see more

> 2535462294431567;4:
> > 2533275026446288;3:
> > > 2535462294431567;2:
> > > Awesome! I would 100% use the dark blue one, but the third one is pretty cool too. Unfortunately, this doesn’t make me any happier about the coating-related-problem we have in Halo Infinite currently
> > >
> > > EDIT: I just realized they have names. My favorites are Galactic, CE marine, and master jeans. (I can’t really tell the difference between tiger and tiger hunter. Have I been Whooshed or is that you just being lazy?)
> >
> > the CE Marine coating is also one of my personal favorites, mainly because I find the CE marines so visually appealing because of their color scheme and the armor geometry.
> >
> > The Difference between the Tiger and Tiger Hunter is the left arm, the colors are inverted to have orange stripes on the the grey surface. it was more just me experimenting and trying to see which design people liked better. but it is a bit difficult to spot the difference
>
> Ok cool. I understand. Do you think you will be making more textures? I would like to see more

I absolutely will! just need more ideas

> 2533275026446288;5:
> > 2535462294431567;4:
> > > 2533275026446288;3:
> > > > 2535462294431567;2:
> > > > Awesome! I would 100% use the dark blue one, but the third one is pretty cool too. Unfortunately, this doesn’t make me any happier about the coating-related-problem we have in Halo Infinite currently
> > > >
> > > > EDIT: I just realized they have names. My favorites are Galactic, CE marine, and master jeans. (I can’t really tell the difference between tiger and tiger hunter. Have I been Whooshed or is that you just being lazy?)
> > >
> > > the CE Marine coating is also one of my personal favorites, mainly because I find the CE marines so visually appealing because of their color scheme and the armor geometry.
> > >
> > > The Difference between the Tiger and Tiger Hunter is the left arm, the colors are inverted to have orange stripes on the the grey surface. it was more just me experimenting and trying to see which design people liked better. but it is a bit difficult to spot the difference
> >
> > Ok cool. I understand. Do you think you will be making more textures? I would like to see more
>
> I absolutely will! just need more ideas

maybe you could make some of the other characters from noble team (aside from the regular characters, there are also a few concept characters like "rosenda that just never got added to the game.) I also like the camouflage, maybe you could do that with some more colors.

Interesting stuff!

> 2533274807993125;7:
> Interesting stuff!

there’s more on the way

Crimson is probably my favorite, but there’s something about Fortified I love.

Great stuff, and very creative IG page. Thanks for sharing and please share more soon!

> 2533275026446288;1:
> to keep it short: I got bored. I like the render used for the Monarch coating, it is good for editing. so I decided I was going to make some color patterns based on my friends and myself, ended up just making a large variety of coatings. I was really pleased with quite a few of them and decided I wanted to show them off here.
> Part 1
> Login • Instagram
> Part 2
> Login • Instagram
> Part 3
> Login • Instagram
>
> what do you think?

Nice job Spartan you are pretty good!
hope to see more

These have got to be official.

> 2535408313671628;11: