Mackenzie Mason Interview

Hey Waypoint.

Complex.com has released an interview with Mackenzie Mason, the mocap actor of Cortana.
Mackenzie Mason discusses a lot of how it was to take on the role of Cortana, and study and act exactly like her.
One thing I found very interesting is how she talks about Cortana’s rampancy over and over throughout the interview, how in the second to last paragraph, she relates it to the ending of Halo 4.
She also states there’s a lot of crying in the ending. Hmm…

Anyway, yeah check it out of you want!

21 more days!

Thanks. It’s nice to see some fresh information instead of mindless complaining.

You da man, OP. You da man. :slight_smile:

> She also states there’s a lot of crying in the same paragraph. Hmm…

:expressionless:

Tears will flow endlessly

You are warned

My last name is also Mason…You think were some how related?

Lol

> Thanks. It’s nice to see some fresh information instead of <mark>mindless complaining.</mark>
>
> You da man, OP. You da man. :slight_smile:

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online <mark>discussion</mark> site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages

Key word being discussion.

OT: Thanks OP, reading now!

> Tears will flow endlessly
>
> You are warned

You got the ending spoiled for you or something?

Interesting…

> I don’t even know if I’m doing 5

> I mean, the ending was like a lot of crying.

Uh oh

> > Tears will flow endlessly
> >
> > You are warned
>
> You got the ending spoiled for you or something?

haha i did, i think every big spoiler there is in halo 4 i have already been exposed to. including the ending and legendary ending. sucks but i don’t really care too much, i’ll still have a blast playing halo 4.

> > Thanks. It’s nice to see some fresh information instead of <mark>mindless complaining.</mark>
> >
> > You da man, OP. You da man. :slight_smile:
>
> An Internet forum, or message board, is an online <mark>discussion</mark> site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages
>
> Key word being discussion.
>
>
> OT: Thanks OP, reading now!

I’m aware. I’m referring more to the general tone of condescension and relentless name-calling, arguing, and petty squabbles. Structured, intelligent arguments are wonderful. The raging hate-fights that run rampant on these forums, however, are unconstructive and unnecessary. I’m simply stating that I enjoyed OP’s addition of something more interesting than the usual business around these parts.

> Tears will flow endlessly
>
> You are warned

i predict some raging as well, i mean there will always be people who rage

> > Tears will flow endlessly
> >
> > You are warned
>
> You got the ending spoiled for you or something?

I chose to spoil it for myself. I did not want to have another ME3 happen to me.

And guess what, without posting any spoilers I can tell you it is all amazing and Bioware (amongst other companies) should just go bury themselves in the dirt when comparing themselves to 343i

> Interesting…
>
>
>
> > I don’t even know if I’m doing 5
>
>
>
> > I mean, the ending was like a lot of crying.
>
> Uh oh

Yeah I hope no one dies. But according to Mackenzie:

> Uhhhh, people cried. A lot of people crying [lauging]. A lot of people crying, <mark>a lot of people dying.</mark> A lot of people just doing -Yoink-.

:frowning:

This is a HOT topic

> Interesting…
>
>
>
> > I don’t even know if I’m doing 5
>
>
>
> > I mean, the ending was like a lot of crying.
>
> 8O I didn’t even pick up this part!

it would be helpfull if she didn’t say many people dies,
‘‘I mean it’s spoilers’’, and ‘‘I am just like’’ waow.

Well I can’t wait! To play it! Nice interview, like you know? Hehehe