Machtmaking as Deveria be

Competitive (For working god, need Rankin 1-50)

MLG
Team Slayer (No need arena)
Rumble Pit (Its FFA)
Team Swat
Team Snipers
Team Objective
Double Team
Big Team Battle

Community or Social (Thats cool have rankin of Reach)
Squad Slayer
Living Dead
Grifball
Action Sack
Multi Team
Invasion
Score Attack
Firefight Doubles
Firefight Limited
Firefight Arcade

DLC

Premium Battle

Beta (when 434 need test some take)

Tu Beta

I’m guessing English isn’t your first language.

If I am Mexican, and that
You understood my point not!?
The important thing is that to have been the Matchmaking with the competitive one of 1-50 and the social one since is nowadays in Reach by means of degrees
What you think!??

You want the 1-50 ranking system to return, Is that right?? If so you aren’t alone there are plenty of people who want the same thing.

I love games that are friendly to newcomers because everyone starts somewhere, but the way i see it Reach was created in so many ways to just make everyone fell happy & hold hands & sing kumbaya. -Yoink- if you want a game like that for Halo. Read the directions before playing & if you dont figure it out w/ in a month G T F O! Its like most shooters if your not use to it find another 1 that is more your style & the Halo franchise should stay in their own style which has always just been called “Halol”. They dont have a rank system really because they want everyone to be able to level up equally oh well deal w/ it because there needs to be a real rank system & does it have to be exact w/ army no it can have some minor tweaks & yes throw in those random titles as well like mystic, but make a rank system. They make the weak -Yoink- Spartan III’s a pummel machines w/ that ridiculous double punch strategy everyone cops out & uses. God even said when he 1st played it, “I guess i dont need this gun anymore even a scrub can get to me before i can shoot him”. Dont get me started on the way the bloom works because yeah it makes you aim more, but i just call that another change or update for halo that was not necessary. Halo has always been a solid crosshair game & it was their way of trying to make it kooler, but it was a fail…Yes need a new rank system :slight_smile:

If I remember right, “deberia”, not “deveria” is the spanish word for “should”.

You’re probably using a translator, but if you don’t put proper spanish in there, you won’t get proper english out.

As for your point, yes I undestood it, and agree that we should have Ranked (1-50) and Social back.

> I love games that are friendly to newcomers because everyone starts somewhere, but the way i see it Reach was created in so many ways to just make everyone fell happy & hold hands & sing kumbaya. Yoink! if you want a game like that for Halo. Read the directions before playing & if you dont figure it out w/ in a month G T F O! Its like most shooters if your not use to it find another 1 that is more your style & the Halo franchise should stay in their own style which has always just been called “Halol”. They dont have a rank system really because they want everyone to be able to level up equally oh well deal w/ it because there needs to be a real rank system & does it have to be exact w/ army no it can have some minor tweaks & yes throw in those random titles as well like mystic, but make a rank system. They make the weak -Yoink!- Spartan III’s a pummel machines w/ that ridiculous double punch strategy everyone cops out & uses. God even said when he 1st played it, “I guess i dont need this gun anymore even a scrub can get to me before i can shoot him”. Dont get me started on the way the bloom works because yeah it makes you aim more, but i just call that another change or update for halo that was not necessary. Halo has always been a solid crosshair game & it was their way of trying to make it kooler, but it was a fail…Yes need a new rank system :slight_smile:

I love Halo, it and played from Halo 1 and since it is played on line always been by the range of 1-50, now in Reach not there and obviously I am a hard player, I do not like to play with noobs because inn other team have hard players and you have one noob in you team and you lost for thats player no stop of dead of it this type of range is necessary the novices play between them, have fun and lear how to play good and the people more experienced do not lose his time and / or his playes because of new people

If I remember right, “deberia”, not “deveria” is the spanish word for “should”.
Sorry, ahaha but not there prayers that not they write to to themselves well and if I it put to a translator and if for an orthographic lack it orders me the text badly thank you it will check it more in my post