Machinima's Adam Kovic gave Halo a 10/10

Wouldn’t expect anything less. He’s been looking forward to the game and he’s got early experience at it.

No I won’t think Microsoft paid him for that.

agreed sir. ign’s vid review ryan says “343 was given a blank check and you can see every penny in the game”. coupled with the fact that its halo and microsoft wouldnt put its baby in the hands of scrubs, i truly believe we are going to witness gaming perfection in the first time in, dare i say, ever?

Liked his review, he felt very honest and the game just sounds more awesome.

> Liked his review, he felt very honest and the game just sounds more awesome.

Well we are talking about Kovic hes a very dedicated Halo fan but he does also play COD.

> > Liked his review, he felt very honest and the game just sounds more awesome.
>
> Well we are talking about Kovic hes a very dedicated Halo fan but he does also play COD.

What does playing COD have to do with this at all? So he likes two types of shooters, is that a problem or do we live in a world were you have to like one over the other?

Im the kind of Halo player that falls asleep to the soundtrack and hums it while at work. Ive finished every game on legendary and i never come less than 2nd in online matches. Im competitive but i can also be quite casual. I spend my days searching up news on new Halos and im reading primordium atm. And guess what…ive played a hell of a lot of cod. Every one since MW1. All finished on veteran and im very skilled online. I enjoy it but i will admit…no where near as much as i did halo 3.

My point? We can love and play both Cod and Halo and our opinions will be as credible ifnot more so than a fan of only one game.

Adam Kovics review was awesome. I particularly liked his concluding statement. It gave me goosebumps. 5 days peeps!!! :slight_smile: