Machinima Problems in Halo 5

Hello, if you are reading this you probably have encountered some problems regarding making Machinima.
Now, I am here to explain my difficulties, so I hope that 343i understands my plight.

Problem #1

• When I lowered my weapon in-game, I thought everything was going fine. Then I realised that when my friends lowered their weapons, nothing happened. They exclaimed to me that it was lowered in their first person view, but there was no third person animation for it so the gun was still held up.
    Problem #2

• I went to go check theater to make sure that the first problem was probably an in-game bug that would not show up in the clip. Though, it did show up but I also encountered another problem in this session. In theater, you cannot ZOOM. This bug must be fixed if Halo wishes to remain a primary source of content of creation (Machinima, Maps, etc.).

Those are the only problems that I have encountered thus far. If any of you have encountered any similar bugs of glitches (or things you feel may be bugs or glitches), please, let me/343i know.

Hopefully 343 fixes problem 1 soon, but as for problem 2, you can zoom by clicking both thumbsticks in at the same time. It’s a stupid change but it’s still there, don’t worry.

Another problem: You cannot play clips without the UI showing. Its not exactly production stopping, its just a -Yoinking!- pain in the -Yoink-. Hope they fix.