MACHINIMA PRIME REMOVED FORWARD UNTO DAWN

I went back onto Machinima primes channel to watch the FUD mini movie I watched Part 1 and 2, Then when i clicked part 3, 4 they’d been put onto Private so nobody can watch them??? I have to watch the on Waypoint now which buffers all the time and has no high quality, Why has this happened?

It happened because they want you to buy it.

Well they are trying to sell the movie on DVD and Blu-ray so kinda makes sense.

Yeah but 343 said it was free so why are you having to buy it now

> Yeah but 343 said it was free so why are you having to buy it now

Free for a limited time.

Go rent the darn thing, cheapskate!!!

They’re trying to milk you, anything with -Yoink!- can be milked apparently.

what like the free map pack?

The dude that came up with the idea to take away the free Crimson Pack after 14 days told 343 that you can do the same thing with other stuff so they are now doing it with EVERYTHING!

It’s to make you purchase the DVD and watch it then, I know that I will purchase it on blu ray even though I have the waypoint version through the LE edition

Kinda like releasing it on free to view TV then asking you to pay for it… I predict poor sales…

Followed by the cancellation of the upcoming Halo movie as -Yoink!- don’t think there’s any interest.

My question is… Why didn’t the LE have a DVD of FUD, I want a physical copy of it not an online copy.

> My question is… Why didn’t the LE have a DVD of FUD, I want a physical copy of it not an online copy.

Yeah I wanted a physical copy too.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote theft or piracy.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Torrents are the answer.

But what was actually inside the bonus footage of FUD that came with LE?

>

The LE had a card with a code to stream FUD through waypoint.

Yeah they should have been alot clearer that it was a streaming service not a physical disk, since all the photo’s of the LE box set showed 2 disks most of us thought the 2nd disk was FUD.

Double post

Part 1
Part 2
Well they left up the first two.