Machinima in need of help

Hello there everyone!

I am a small scale youtuber looking to delve into the magic of Machinima.

I am looking for anyone who would be interested in the following.
Body acting
Voice acting
Forging

For the pilot episode of my machinima on Halo 5.
I’ve wanted to do one for a while and with forge out I thought now would be the time to initiate it.
I have a small crew already on the project, im just needing a hand on some aspects.

The story will follow a new Spartan IV squad in their travels to uncover the truth behind a rogue Spartan IV on a frontier world.
(Generic concept I know but it will all be unravelled as to why this is happening later on.)
But since I do not know how much of the community cares for the older days of machinima’s, I am only doing a pilot episode.
I cannot promise it will be seen by millions.
I only say that if you like Halo and want to see Machinima make a comeback and help me on this project?
Let me know in the comments section!

Thanks everyone and have an awesome night.

P.S the machinima will be worked on in bits and bobs over the holidays but will not be released until after christmas.
(We all have a holiday after all :P)
For voice acting, no younger than 16 please.

I’m keen to help with the body acting if you need someone!

Sounds like a great idea! I will support your cause.

> 2533274928179579;2:
> I’m keen to help with the body acting if you need someone!

Awesome! Email Ninethie925@hotmail.com and then I can send you the details!

> 2535421736537084;3:
> Sounds like a great idea! I will support your cause.

Nice to hear! Email Ninethie925@hotmail.com and I can send you the details there.

Ive done them in Halo 2-3.
GT is as on Waypoint.

> 2533275006811498;6:
> Ive done them in Halo 2-3.
> GT is as on Waypoint.

What would you be willing to do? As it stands theres a fair few auditions for voice actors but not a lot for body acting.

Yea I’d be willing to do voice acting if it’s available.

Which ever you need. Xbox1s live is decent. Can use that for voice. I can body act.
I played bigger rolls in “Hollywood Halo” and “Premium Products”

> 2533275006811498;9:
> Which ever you need. Xbox1s live is decent. Can use that for voice. I can body act.
> I played bigger rolls in “Hollywood Halo” and “Premium Products”

Well in that case Email me and we can discuss.
I’ll send you a list of characters lines for you to try out, sound good?
Even if you don’t make the cut and body act for the pilot episode, you’ll be in list for other characters coming in throughout the series, is that cool?

> 2533274823625840;8:
> Yea I’d be willing to do voice acting if it’s available.

Send me an email and i’ll send you the lines! :stuck_out_tongue:

are body actors still in need?

Voice acting. (26 age)
Puppeteer.

If you need someone to help with putting it together, I got some editing for Sony Vegas ^___^

> 2533274845931914;12:
> are body actors still in need?

Yes most definitely, please email Ninethie925@hotmail.com or message the page “Ninethie” on facebook!

> 2533274809242032;13:
> Voice acting. (26 age)
> Puppeteer.
>
> If you need someone to help with putting it together, I got some editing for Sony Vegas ^___^

Hey! Please email Ninethie925@hotmail.com

Or message the facebook page “Ninethie”

I am game. I am looking to create a machinima crew of directors.

Just hit me up im up to help. Just send me a Friend request

I can help you with Voicing and Graphic Design stuff as well if you still need any help. Just give me a heads up and let me know what you need and I will be glad to help ya out bud.

GT: TygerrBlooD

I can help with voice acting as well. I have experience in voice acting, theater, and stand-up comedy.

GT: JaredTheCat

I can help with voice acting as well. I have experience in voice acting, theater, and stand-up comedy.

GT: JaredTheCat