Machinima Idea (will probably be stolen)

Hey, I was throwing around an idea for some (obviously) machinima. Nothing big, just something I started building on in my thinking time. This’ll probably be stolen with no credit given for the concept (unless I’m accidentally stealing w/o prior knowledge myself :S), but seeing as how I don’t have the time to figure out capture tech on an XBOX and I don’t have the time, I figure I should just let some professional (or amateur, whatever) just flip through and make this happen if they want a freebie story.

P.S. If you WILL use this story idea, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give credit to “Blade KillJoy”. Not like you will, but it would give you some bonus karma…

MYTHIC
Background info: Two years after the ravages of the Human-Covenant War, the galaxy is once again boiled in the age-old conflicts that took place before the arrival of the Covenant Empire. One would expect that the UNSC would unsurprisingly win, but not so. The new Insurrectionists, bent on taking the respect they (think) they deserve, have gotten bolder than last time…

The Insurrection captured plans for the MJOLNIR armor.

Fortunately, they only managed to get the plans and details for an older Mark; Mark V, with the same parameters used for the SPARTAN-III’s. But nonetheless, with this technology, coupled with what wealth they have, the battlefields of worlds over are now fought not by simple rebels. They are fought with walking tanks with weapons.

The UNSC has answered this dare from the rebels, and have remade and reissued MJOLNIR armor, as well as preparing hundreds of teams not only to use the armor and weapons given to them, but to face the same enemy from the past, only tougher…

Premise: Lieutenant Keith Rolynd, former ODST, turned into a SPARTAN-IV voluntarily, is on a standard recon mission with his team, Team Havok, when his Squad Leader Captain Volte’s “terrible” leadership results in most of the team being killed by enemy fire. When Volte sends for evac, he attempts to kill the remaining members of his squad, while revealing that he is a traitor to the UNSC. Rolynd and two others, Jill-412 and Liam-480, kill Volte and expose his plot later at a debriefing. Rolynd is then promoted to Captain and given a choice of SPARTAN-IV’s to select for a high-risk, high-priority team. After selecting 7 more SPARTANs for his team, in addition to Jill and Liam, Rolynd christens his team “Mythic Team”, and the squad takes to the galaxy, living up to the expectations their predessessor SPARTANs were expected to achieve…

Most of this is open to artistic creativity, but go nuts with it. Once again, PLEASE GIVE CREDIT. That is all :stuck_out_tongue: