Machinima Help Need

I am working on a Halo 5 machinima, however I am needing body and voice actors. I also need people who can build forge maps and script writers as well. Machinima is something I been wanting to do for a long time just ever got any help, can you help?

Me and a buddy of mine are working on something if you’d be interested in that. We’ve got our maps set up already. We just need the actors and equipment. Contact me via XBL if you are.

> 2535423528517802;1:
> I am working on a Halo 5 machinima, however I am needing body and voice actors. I also need people who can build forge maps and script writers as well. Machinima is something I been wanting to do for a long time just ever got any help, can you help?

It doesn’t sound like you have much done do you? You are asking for help with quite a lot, so it doesn’t seem like you have made much progress just yet. What is the premise of the Machinima you wish to work on?

> 2533274821609239;3:
> > 2535423528517802;1:
> > I am working on a Halo 5 machinima, however I am needing body and voice actors. I also need people who can build forge maps and script writers as well. Machinima is something I been wanting to do for a long time just ever got any help, can you help?
>
>
> It doesn’t sound like you have much done do you? You are asking for help with quite a lot, so it doesn’t seem like you have made much progress just yet. What is the premise of the Machinima you wish to work on?

Making machinima as been a long dream of mine, since I watch Red Vs Blue, I enjoy watching machinima on YouTube. Seeing how other people turn the world of halo into a much large world. There have been any really good machinima on Halo 5 yet, and I was hoping to be the frits. I have done a few music video to practice my camera movement.

I haven’t got much done. It not easy doing a machinima by yourself, I would prefer to have a crew, mostly just a script writer and forger. I not very good at making scripts. I have got a few ideas on what I can do for a Halo Machinima, but I need help. I can’t do it on my own.

I noticed this thread and I think we can help each other. I also need a body double but I already have a voice actor for the character. So if I do a body double for you can you do it for me if your interested contact me on xbox live

> 2535423528517802;4:
> > 2533274821609239;3:
> > > 2535423528517802;1:
> > > I am working on a Halo 5 machinima, however I am needing body and voice actors. I also need people who can build forge maps and script writers as well. Machinima is something I been wanting to do for a long time just ever got any help, can you help?
> >
> >
> > It doesn’t sound like you have much done do you? You are asking for help with quite a lot, so it doesn’t seem like you have made much progress just yet. What is the premise of the Machinima you wish to work on?
>
>
> Making machinima as been a long dream of mine, since I watch Red Vs Blue, I enjoy watching machinima on YouTube. Seeing how other people turn the world of halo into a much large world. There have been any really good machinima on Halo 5 yet, and I was hoping to be the frits. I have done a few music video to practice my camera movement.
>
> I haven’t got much done. It not easy doing a machinima by yourself, I would prefer to have a crew, mostly just a script writer and forger. I not very good at making scripts. I have got a few ideas on what I can do for a Halo Machinima, but I need help. I can’t do it on my own.

I can body act, and voice act(if you can deal with a bit of rhotacism). Also, when making your first machinima its best to have at least a draft of the way you want it to play out, then if you aren’t that confident in it, allow others to critique it and help you make it better. I am not the best writer but if you are serious I can definitely help you.

Making a machinima has been a dream to anyone who been playing since Halo 3 and watched RvB.

Anyways, as said above you are asking a lot. Mostly if you really need support, ask some of your friends who play, TRY to make a script or a draft of the ideas you have in mind. Ask your friends/Pals for input or ideas to expand your own. What the story, is it a series, random skits, funny, horror, adventure? Is it based on the Halo universe or alternate one you created. Watch some videos of others and get an idea on how they made theirs and where they are going with it.
You ask for body actors and Voice actors with no real description on what they are…joining. Do you need a villain, hero, random characters, how should we act. All this is the same as above, get a draft of your Idea.

Once you let us know what you plan to make or want to do, Forgers can get an idea of what to build, if large full maps or sections of different places on a single map. (For better filming multiple scenes)

Get it out of your head about trying to be like RvB or some fancy big name on youtube. Have fun doing the work even if it starts out bad. Most people just happy to be part of a Machinima :slight_smile:

-I can forge little
-I love to voice act
-I can be a body actor
*Check out my youtube for any of my junk I make, I also can edit (use Sony vegas)

> 2533274809242032;7:
> Making a machinima has been a dream to anyone who been playing since Halo 3 and watched RvB.
>
> Anyways, as said above you are asking a lot. Mostly if you really need support, ask some of your friends who play, TRY to make a script or a draft of the ideas you have in mind. Ask your friends/Pals for input or ideas to expand your own. What the story, is it a series, random skits, funny, horror, adventure? Is it based on the Halo universe or alternate one you created. Watch some videos of others and get an idea on how they made theirs and where they are going with it.
> You ask for body actors and Voice actors with no real description on what they are…joining. Do you need a villain, hero, random characters, how should we act. All this is the same as above, get a draft of your Idea.
>
> Once you let us know what you plan to make or want to do, Forgers can get an idea of what to build, if large full maps or sections of different places on a single map. (For better filming multiple scenes)
> ----------
> Get it out of your head about trying to be like RvB or some fancy big name on youtube. Have fun doing the work even if it starts out bad. Most people just happy to be part of a Machinima :slight_smile:
>
> -I can forge little
> -I love to voice act
> -I can be a body actor
> *Check out my youtube for any of my junk I make, I also can edit (use Sony vegas)

I ever said I wanted be like RVB, I don’t think. I just wanna make machinima, after watching them. Plus, I have an idea of making an machinima I just need to find some, who is a good script writer, I just have an idea. I need help putting them into a script, I am better at righting books then script, I don’t want my machinima to just be my idea. I want a crew that will put their own ideas, acts and etc into the machinima I make. That why I didn’t put anything down, I want each character in the video to be one of a kind.

Sure.