Machinima (Halo 4 Film) Rant

This video speaks my whole opinion and should be heard and shared with 343i, they really need to fix this.

Seriously, get it right 343 industries, you need someone to criticize both harshly and truthfully to get it right the next time around.

343 clearly didn’t put the time into things like this because they figured there wouldn’t be a community left to try and make machinimas amongst other things after they released this crappy take on a Halo game.

Crappy? Why the hell are you even here then?

Ahh that was funny, even for a complaint video that made laugh.

> Ahh that was funny, even for a complaint video that made laugh.

As true as that can be (Made me piss myself too ha ha) but yet I’m trying to share an opinion that 343 needs to change this and do it right, honestly, was Bungie drunk off their -Yoinks!- when they gave the permissions of the Halo franchise to 343? 343 HEED MYCALL AND DO IT RIGHT.

> Crappy? Why the hell are you even here then?

Umad bro?

I am here because I am of the opinion (along with many others) that voicing my opinions on some of the flaws and shortcomings of the game will have a positive effect, not only on this Halo, but on the Halos that follow.

"JIMMY, PUT THE GUN DOWN!!!"

I saw that too…really sucks how 343 basically ignored one of the most popular communities of Halo.

Were not here to discuss the video and not to say,“343 does suck”. We ARE HERE to discuss on how their going to -Yoinking!- respond to this let alone even do it.

> I saw that too…really sucks how 343 basically ignored one of the most popular communities of Halo.

They ignored the customs community, and they also ignored the competitive community…=/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BALsoHzA100

idk you can still head bob, and the guy clearly sprints with the gun still lowered i just don’t know.

edit-
Also i ment i don’t know why it moves back up :slight_smile: don’t rage at me.

> > I saw that too…really sucks how 343 basically ignored one of the most popular communities of Halo.
>
> They ignored the customs community, and they also ignored the competitive community…=/

I know…seems like a lot of people are being ignored…kinda getting on my nerves.

> honestly, was Bungie drunk off their -Yoinks!- when they gave the permissions of the Halo franchise to 343?

Bungie haven’t owned Halo since 2001 - it belongs to MS.

One of the conditions of Bungie going independent (i.e. not being a Halo-house for the rest of eternity) was that MS kept the rights to Halo.

I never even realised these things happen. I see why Machinima directors would get annoyed. These have to be thought about in a TU or most likely Halo 5.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BALsoHzA100
>
> idk you can still head bob, and the guy clearly sprints with the gun still lowered i just don’t know.
>
> edit-
> Also i meant i don’t know why it moves back up :slight_smile: don’t rage at me.

It does that online to, it is default to be that regardless if your gun is lowered or not.

> "JIMMY, PUT THE GUN DOWN!!!"

QFTMF QFT!

I wonder what this means for RvB…

Hey if you haven’t discovered this then do as i say and watch how -Yoink- this is. unless the update fixed. Ok here are the steps.
1.go to forge
2.add something to the map anything. atleast that it would have a shadow.
3.save the map.
4.look careful at the shadow.
5.go to custom games.
6.end the game
5.go to theaters
7.choose the film that you were just in.
8.and now that your at the film go to the object with the shadow.
9.and if you noticed the shadow is gone.

343 couldn’t cleary have time to fix it. Halo is forever ruined due to all the stupid problems we have been dealing with for a month allready. Thanks 343 for ruining our most favorite game to the worst game that we wasted our hard earned money for that crap.since i got time i’m also going to post on th major problems on halo 4.

1. Boltshot, should never be on loadout due to over bused close range use

2. Plasma grenade, totally should be out of loadout due to all this stupid problem, spamming to get a kill since they have -Yoink- aiming skills. easier way to destroy to vehicle

3. Covenant carbine, too rapid and annoying.

4. Suppreser, very weak and should get upgraded.

5. Forge maps very small. Ravine is the only map related to the forge world from Halo Reach. On halo reach the maps atleast had space for a floor to actually be made, hills, gaps, rocks. This is ridiculous

6. Scattershot doesn’t really make sense you walk up to someone and it gets stronger. you stand still at the same range and its weaker. How does it work!!!

7. Very lagy games

8. no option for search prefrences, meaning you go against anyone. no lifes, mlg, idiots, newbies, clans, and people that take the game serious

9. Plasma being over used again as many of us predicted when loadouts were announced.

10. Hardlight sheild is useless why have it

11. Cleary you couldn’t fix the lag from Halo reach co-op firefight and campaign And just bring it to Halo 4. if you don’t know what i’m talking about this is about this lag delay that you get when playing halo reach firefight or co-op campaign online. that was brought down to halo 4 co-op campaign and spartan ops cause cleary 343 is lazy to fix it for 3 years. congrats 343 for not fixing something that can be fixed

12. Not having theater work for campaign or spartans ops. I can only record clips from wargames.

13.the rest of that guys topic

If there anymore fails on halo 4 that 343 never cared about.