Machinima alliance of Artists (MAOA)

Basically it’ll be a cool idea that we can revive the term machinima not from quickscoping montage and commentaries that no one listens at. Machinima was a live hobby that everyone used to enjoy, so I’m trying to make a community of machinima directors that would one to help each other.

Basically the groups goal is this:

Help machinima directors when they are in trouble of machinima.

Allow to get a variety of Body actors, writers, editors, voices, composers…

Give tutorials on making machinima (Majority of how to make machinima are confusing and doesn’t help at all)

Promote group activity such as contests and win cool prizes :D.

Be in a group that you like to do machinima!

Though I never tried this before, I would like to see if anyone is interested, maybe when we are allowed to make groups on the forums…

It would be pretty awsome when you have questions about machinima the group can anwser it by giving it to you in a thread like this.

Members in the Alliance:

Evolved Studios
Philement Productions
Chunkey Mon3y4

MAOA(machinima alliance of artists)

I know this is kinda off topic… but I released my first episode for my new machinima series called Campfire Stories…

We already have the next few stories thought out so a few body actors would be nice in the future so I support this thread machinima does need to be boosted!

Here is a link to Episode 1:
Episode 1

and here is a link to my thread for feedback:

Official Feedback for Campfire Stories

but anyways completely agree with this post

> I know this is kinda off topic… but I released my first episode for my new machinima series called Campfire Stories…
>
> We already have the next few stories thought out so a few body actors would be nice in the future so I support this thread machinima does need to be boosted!
>
> Here is a link to Episode 1:
> Episode 1
>
> and here is a link to my thread for feedback:
>
> Official Feedback for Campfire Stories
>
> but anyways completely agree with this post

At least it’s machinima like.

For example on your machinima, I would reccomend to get a better voice actors, writers, and a better capture card.

I made a thread for everything of making a machinima that’s ok.

i edited my first post to look at it.

> i edited my first post to look at it.

Thanks and well I don’t think the voice actors will go anywhere the script writer can be changed…

As for the capture card, we won’t be getting a new one until or if we get this thing bigger.

Like Red vs. Blue gotta start somewhere.

glad you liked my idea :slight_smile:

> > i edited my first post to look at it.
>
> Thanks and well I don’t think the voice actors will go anywhere the script writer can be changed…
>
> As for the capture card, we won’t be getting a new one until or if we get this thing bigger.
>
> Like Red vs. Blue gotta start somewhere.

Well… I do want to be more active in the commmunity so if you need a writer I’ll be free of charge :smiley:
My email is Juannahueligar@yahoo.com and PM me if you want it.

Well first off… RedvsBlue got lucky… As in LUCKY! Reason was that they made one random episode and never did it again untill a game website reviewer were chekcing their site and saw the episode and decided to keep doing things
(by that time it was months)

Just listen to me and get USB Live 2. I remember this for the rest of my life when one person asked Digitalph33r if theres a way to make good machinima and be cheap and his reply was one word… No.

To get things bigger you have to invest bigger, trust me I’m not so happy on saving $100 now to get a happauge either but I know I want my machinima to big. And also dedication of course.

> > > i edited my first post to look at it.
> >
> > Thanks and well I don’t think the voice actors will go anywhere the script writer can be changed…
> >
> > As for the capture card, we won’t be getting a new one until or if we get this thing bigger.
> >
> > Like Red vs. Blue gotta start somewhere.
>
> Well… I do want to be more active in the commmunity so if you need a writer I’ll be free of charge :smiley:
> My email is Juannahueligar@yahoo.com and PM me if you want it.
>
> Well first off… RedvsBlue got lucky… As in LUCKY! Reason was that they made one random episode and never did it again untill a game website reviewer were chekcing their site and saw the episode and decided to keep doing things
> (by that time it was months)
>
> Just listen to me and get USB Live 2. I remember this for the rest of my life when one person asked Digitalph33r if theres a way to make good machinima and be cheap and his reply was one word… No.
>
> To get things bigger you have to invest bigger, trust me I’m not so happy on saving $100 now to get a happauge either but I know I want my machinima to big. And also dedication of course.

Yes sure I’ll keep you in the back of my mind, but we have the next few planned out so it won’t be needed in the near future,

Also I’ll look into the USB
Thanks a lot though.

np