m8 active camo breakout

active camo in breakout is just ridiculous ,
it makes the user pretty much invisble all the time, even when you shoot them. …
its only when they sprint or thruster when you can even slightly see them. with no motion traker and insane kill speeds active camo is too damn op in breakout. Maybe a nerfed version that doesn’t let the user jump around and remain fully cloaked might work? But right now it’s too -Yoink!- op
I’m sorry if there’s already a thread, there probs is but this needs publicity

There’s only two ways of beating someone with active camo on Gambol that I’ve tried, one is waiting it out till it runs out and it most definitely takes a while, or if you can catch the footsteps on the ground they leave when they walk you can spot them. I agree that active camo is really silly for the game type that it is, but I don’t think they’ll end up changing it though ya never know.

I couldn’t agree with you more.

I absolutely hate it.

It’s part of the map. If you don’t want them getting the camp, stop them. Plain and simple.

> 2660608708453433;4:
> It’s part of the map. If you don’t want them getting the camp, stop them. Plain and simple.

how is a pick up part of a map? Lol that reminds me of the BS excuse 343 gave us on boss steals in warzone

That’s why I love my Astros :wink:

Its even worse when u run up to them and they go for a melee. It always takes me me a few seconds to fugure out WTF just happend

> 2533274820441404;5:
> > 2660608708453433;4:
> > It’s part of the map. If you don’t want them getting the camp, stop them. Plain and simple.
>
>
> how is a pick up part of a map? Lol that reminds me of the BS excuse 343 gave us on boss steals in warzone

The map was designed with the power up placed there.

whenever lockout is remade the shot gun and the sniper are always in the same spots. It’s part of the map. The strategy behind it, like any other maps. Control the power weapons/power ups and dominate.

and 343s answer wasn’t bs. Lots of people, including myself agreed.

> 2660608708453433;8:
> > 2533274820441404;5:
> > > 2660608708453433;4:
> > > It’s part of the map. If you don’t want them getting the camp, stop them. Plain and simple.
> >
> >
> > how is a pick up part of a map? Lol that reminds me of the BS excuse 343 gave us on boss steals in warzone
>
>
> The map was designed with the power up placed there.
>
> whenever lockout is remade the shot gun and the sniper are always in the same spots. It’s part of the map. The strategy behind it, like any other maps. Control the power weapons/power ups and dominate.
>
> and 343s answer wasn’t bs. Lots of people, including myself agreed.

Maps can probably be designed after power weapons, but not after active camo… you can put any other power up or power weapon up there which isn’t as gamebreaking
just because there’s always a sniper and shotgun on shutout doesn’t mean that the map would also work with different power weapons

Oversheild wouldn’t be game breaking, let’s put that there.

Or… You could kill the other team when they try to grab the cloak - then grab it for yourself and pick off the guys on the other side of the map with your pistol.

how about that though?

or grab the dmr and finish him off right after he grabs the cloak.

it isn’t hard, just change your play style based on what’s given to you on the map, instead of whining.

> 2660608708453433;10:
> Oversheild wouldn’t be game breaking, let’s put that there.

I don’t think you even know what game type we are talking about cause I can assure you that people would be just as upset with overshield as they do with active camo.

needs replaced with Legendary needler gun

> 2660608708453433;4:
> It’s part of the map. If you don’t want them getting the camp, stop them. Plain and simple.

Using that logic:

“A car just hit you, you dont like it, stop it. Plain and simple.”

> 2533274882036522;12:
> > 2660608708453433;10:
> > Oversheild wouldn’t be game breaking, let’s put that there.
>
>
> I don’t think you even know what game type we are talking about cause I can assure you that people would be just as upset with overshield as they do with active camo.

And then replace the shot gun with a rocket launcher while they’re at it. That should balance it, right?

> 2535462333594080;14:
> > 2660608708453433;4:
> > It’s part of the map. If you don’t want them getting the camp, stop them. Plain and simple.
>
>
> Using that logic:
>
> “A car just hit you, you dont like it, stop it. Plain and simple.”

Sounds easy enough, just like when someone has you at gun point, you don’t like it then stop it. Plain and simple

1st yes AC has no place in breakout and tbh shotguns and hydras also need to go but not as badly

But you make the cloak seem much stronger than it is. If you are watching out for someone cloaked (as you should be on that map) then even a player crouched and holding still is easily noticeable and the best part is you can get the upper hand as they tend to think they are invisible

> 2535462333594080;14:
> > 2660608708453433;4:
>
>
> Using that logic:
>
> “A car just hit you, you dont like it, stop it. Plain and simple.”

That’s a bit much. You both start off with even footing, if you know that they are going for the camo, then meet them there and kill them. The camo is in a spot where EVERYONE can see it, so shoot them and take it for yourself. My logic is fine, you need to stop playing in traffic.

> 2533274820441404;5:
> > 2660608708453433;4:
>
>
> how is a pick up part of a map? Lol that reminds me of the BS excuse 343 gave us on boss steals in warzone

Because every weapon is part of the map if you think pickups are irrelevant to how a map plays then you are uneducated to this matter

> 2535416045257456;19:
> > 2533274820441404;5:
> > > 2660608708453433;4:
> > > It’s part of the map. If you don’t want them getting the camp, stop them. Plain and simple.
> >
> >
> > how is a pick up part of a map? Lol that reminds me of the BS excuse 343 gave us on boss steals in warzone
>
>
> Because every weapon is part of the map if you think pickups are irrelevant to how a map plays then you are uneducated to this matter

Thank you.