M6D Magnum: Loadout or Single-Use?

What would you guys want? The CE Magnum as a high-level Loadout REQ, or a Single-Use REQ? Should definitely be a Mythic Legendary card though.

Single use if its the CE magnum or else you would see a huge difference in gameplay from a person once they hit that req

> 2535405450804460;2:
> Single use if its the CE magnum or else you would see a huge difference in gameplay from a person once they hit that req

It could be balanced though if it was a Loadout weapon, like less starting ammo maybe?

Edit: it’d probably be the same as CE, so balancing probably wouldn’t work…

Loadout, lvl 5+ REQ

> 2533274847916490;4:
> Loadout, lvl 5+ REQ

For how powerful it is, I’d say lvl 9.

Loadout because it is easier for 343 to put it on an Arena map.

I’d like it as a loadout personally, that way I wouldn’t be eternally cursed to die as soon as I spawn with it, like I am other mythic one-use REQs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Arena-use…

Loadout CE Magnum = Awesome

> 2533274850614519;5:
> > 2533274847916490;4:
> > Loadout, lvl 5+ REQ
>
>
> For how powerful it is, I’d say lvl 9.

Level 6 along with the snipers and what not

Single use.

Put it in arena. For warzone make it a loadout level 6 req requirement. And don’t change a single thing about it

> 2533274793759849;6:
> Loadout because it is easier for 343 to put it on an Arena map.

Seeing as they were able to put the Spnkr in as a single use weapon and throw it into Arena and Forge, I fail to see how doing the same with the CE Magnum would make it anymore difficult.

Loadout with a high REQ level, maybe 6. By that time other people have powerful REQ weapons to counter this.

Loadout level 6-7 with variants level 8-9

loadout with a lower rate of fire due to high recoil. This gun should fire with one hell of a bang compared to the ordinary magnum. I have a feeling we will see it be a single use req though.

Level 7 loadout would be good, I think.

> 2533274850614519;3:
> > 2535405450804460;2:
> > Single use if its the CE magnum or else you would see a huge difference in gameplay from a person once they hit that req
>
>
> It could be balanced though if it was a Loadout weapon, like less starting ammo maybe?
>
> Edit: it’d probably be the same as CE, so balancing probably wouldn’t work…

In fairness, if it was faithful to the original, it would be one of the most difficult weapons to actually use in the game. Projectile instead of hit scan, massive reticle, much less magnetism/aim assist. If it’s just an H5 Magnum with a 3 shot perfect and increased range, then it would be more of a problem. I would love it as a loadout weapon.

As long as I can use it in customs and forge I’ll be happy either way.

loadout because their is not even a single modification for the pistol