M$ points for playing

Right i’ve got 48 hours of play so far, and my rewards account is showing i have 100 points pending for the Halo Combat Tour, but as i also purchased the Map pass should i not have a further 100 points for spending points in the marketplace on Halo items??

as far as I know noone recived the points for the hours of playing, I think those 100 you have pending are only for the map pass

Another messed up Microfail promo…

> as far as I know noone recived the points for the hours of playing, I think those 100 you have pending are only for the map pass

Thanks for the info.

Mine is showing 100 points too. Yet I bought the season pass plus have over the 35 hours minimum.

Get your facts straight before you all go “-Yoink!- messed up” and stuff… They said the points will be deposited by the end of December. We’re talking about 10.000.000 points… I too am waiting for my points but seriously, do some research first…

It’s 100 points…you saving up for a Christmas hat for your avatar or something?

Here you go…

Halo 4 Combat Tour Offer – Your Questions Answered

And a quote for the lazy readers…

> When will I receive my Microsoft Points for this offer?
> Halo 4 multiplayer usage on Xbox LIVE and eligible Halo purchases will be calculated at the end of the offer period. Points will not show up as Pending during the
> offer period. Microsoft Points for this offer will be deposited to your Xbox LIVE by the end of December.

I’ve spent over 130 hours on Halo 4

If I don’t get the 400 points I was promised, so help me god, Microsoft can go and burn.

If you got those 130 hours by the end of November, on multiplayer, you’ll get your points.