M.O.R. Wild theory

the on I req is all the reach things that we want but aren’t shown yet

They could have every thing in there as a surprise

That is some serious wishful thinking mate. It’s possible, but I would bet that its more likely only one super cool REQ like a falcon or something else people have been wanting.

Yea, they are showing us a lot. The few things that are not are almost easy to figure out.

Too good to be true lol

I’m gonna laugh when the ONI reveal is a new upgraded phaeton. 343 trolling.

I wouldn’t give your hopes up, but I am just glad for an update in general.

Then why arent there more oni cards. Wait did i read this wrong? Its probably a bomb. We’re gonna open our packs and it’ll explode, killing all of our reqs and send us back to rank one! They’re trying to silence us! :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

Just wait and see, don’t get your hopes up, and the game is fun no matter what they add. That’s why we play it.

> 2533274889282194;8:
> Then why arent there more oni cards. Wait did i read this wrong? Its probably a bomb. We’re gonna open our packs and it’ll explode, killing all of our reqs and send us back to rank one! They’re trying to silence us! :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

It’s because of that one thread that says 343i is really ONI…

> 2533274827767375;10:
> > 2533274889282194;8:
> > Then why arent there more oni cards. Wait did i read this wrong? Its probably a bomb. We’re gonna open our packs and it’ll explode, killing all of our reqs and send us back to rank one! They’re trying to silence us! :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:
>
>
> It’s because of that one thread that says 343i is really ONI…

Oh yeah…that was me😛