M&K input lag , low FPS (PC)

It´s just me or M&K feels like we have some input lag and the game isn’t so optimized and what about the fullscreen mode?

I know that this is a preview version but we need to show that this is happening so them can see and analyze.

(sry for my bad english, I’m not native)

On my end, keyboard does have input lag, however, it is not as bad as it was in the last tech preview. It was literally unplayable last time for me.
I’m still using controller though because input lag sucks.

It’s so weird because this seems to be happening to some and not at all for others. Personally this flight is a hot improvement from the previous one and my input lag isn’t even noticable.

Yup, same here. Feels really choppy even though fps is not too low.

> 2533274792737987;3:
> It’s so weird because this seems to be happening to some and not at all for others. Personally this flight is a hot improvement from the previous one and my input lag isn’t even noticable.

I agree with you! but is not normal yet

The game defiantly feels less optimised than others, 1440p ultra settings only gets 60fps in game compared to majority of other games i get 120+. im hoping this is sorted before release.

im not noticing lag tho, what k&m are you all using?

im using logitech pro wireless and a cooler master mk750

It’s largely because this game doesn’t have an exclusive fullscreen mode. I’m not sure what the reasoning is to only have borderless windowed but borderless windowed mode causes a loss of graphical quality and performance. It also causes input lag. Really odd decision to not have an exclusive fullscreen option.

> 2533274930400322;6:
> The game defiantly feels less optimised than others, 1440p ultra settings only gets 60fps in game compared to majority of other games i get 120+. im hoping this is sorted before release.
>
> im not noticing lag tho, what k&m are you all using?
>
> im using logitech pro wireless and a cooler master mk750

g403 and annepro2