M.I.A.

I posted my first thread last night, and it is apparently trash. I guess it is safe to say that I am a forum noob[for the time being]. I was not implying that I hated games, although it seemed like it, but I was just so excited that I wanted to praise Halo and what not. In return for making such a waste of your time, I made what I think is a better post for a ‘first thread.’

In the book ‘Ghosts of Onyx,’ it is said that multiple Spartans were kept on a shield world. To add, I heard from someone that it is possible that Jorge, somehow, might be making a reappearance due to the fact that he was teleported and not obliterated. What do you think?

i feel like your post belongs in the “Halo Universe” Forums

Your post doesn’t belong here as this does not pertain to Halo 4.

He’s dead.

The Spartans in Ghosts of Onyx are long gone from that Shield World. The physical planet that held the shield world was destroyed, and the shield world was pulled out of slipspace. The Shield World was the size of Earth’s orbit, and was chocolate brown in color from the outside, I believe. The Shield World had no apparent entrance, you could go right through. In short, Trevelyn, the Shield World from Ghosts of Onyx, is not in Halo 4.It is highly unlikely that Jorge survived. The bomb opened a slipspace portal directly in front of him, any radiation would have gone straight inside, because he took his helmet off. If he somehow survived any radiation, he is in the midst of a damaged Corvette, surrounded by the flaming wreckage of the middle of the Long Night of Solace. If they got out of slipspace, they would be drifting. If Jorge managed to survive on an alien ship for the time it would take to get to Requiem, then the Corvette and the Long Night of Solace’s wreckage would be pulled in. If the Corvette is still intact, it won’t be for long. It is already damaged, and crashing into Requiem, while peices of the LNoS rain down, wouldn’t help. If Jorge somehow manages to survive all that, he now has to survive. While there might be food sources, he might have to fight for it. We already know there are extremely hostile defence AI there. He would have to survive for 5 years against them and anything else on the planet. It is highly unlikely.

It DOES. I was wondering if you guys agreed to the fact that we might see other Spartans in the Halo 4 campaign.

> It DOES. I was wondering if you guys agreed to the fact that we might see other Spartans in the Halo 4 campaign.

Its confirmed that Spartan IVs are on the Infinity, and its likely that the Chief will meet them.

> The Spartans in Ghosts of Onyx are long gone from that Shield World. The physical planet that held the shield world was destroyed, and the shield world was pulled out of slipspace. The Shield World was the size of Earth’s orbit, and was chocolate brown in color from the outside, I believe. The Shield World had no apparent entrance, you could go right through. In short, Trevelyn, the Shield World from Ghosts of Onyx, is not in Halo 4.It is highly unlikely that Jorge survived. The bomb opened a slipspace portal directly in front of him, any radiation would have gone straight inside, because he took his helmet off. If he somehow survived any radiation, he is in the midst of a damaged Corvette, surrounded by the flaming wreckage of the middle of the Long Night of Solace. If they got out of slipspace, they would be drifting. If Jorge managed to survive on an alien ship for the time it would take to get to Requiem, then the Corvette and the Long Night of Solace’s wreckage would be pulled in. If the Corvette is still intact, it won’t be for long. It is already damaged, and crashing into Requiem, while peices of the LNoS rain down, wouldn’t help. If Jorge somehow manages to survive all that, he now has to survive. While there might be food sources, he might have to fight for it. We already know there are extremely hostile defence AI there. He would have to survive for 5 years against them and anything else on the planet. It is highly unlikely.

And thats what I was looking for.