LVL 70 CAP??? NEED INFO!!!!!

i have reached lvl 70 and cannot progress further. the other specializations are not accessable to me. does anyone kno when they will be released and how??

You’re going to have to wait for the rest to release later.

is there a date??

Wait for 343 to E-mail you a code with the other Specs. Depending on where you live, you might or might not get it. they will be E-mailed to the account associated with your XBL account between the 21st and 30th

wat email will they be emailing me at?

yiazmat012 where did u receive that info from??

It will be sent to the e-mail that your gamertag is connected to. you will get the code sometime between now and November 30th.

where did u get that info from?

I’ve already seen people in their 80s, so…

thats because they reserved the limited edition, not daily credit caps as well as spec caps r present when u get the limited. i need to kno where u guys r getting these dates though??

> I’ve already seen people in their 80s, so…

They got the LE lol

Let me clear some things up…

When the game was released Limited Edition buyers received a code with the game which allowed them to have early access to the extra 6 specializations which is why some users have passed the level 70 cap.

A offer was announced by MICROSOFT on the 15th November that people who bought the standard edition game and people who played the game between the release date and 20th November will receive a email with a redeem code which will also give them early access to the other 6 specializations.

This offer is been giving out by MICROSOFT not 343i, 343i has nothing to do with this early access offer.

There currently is no word of a release date for the other specializations for the people who will not receive early access but many people suspect that they will be released at the same time as the first DLC Map Pack in December (which kinda makes sense)

The email will be sent to the email address associated with the Gamertag of the player and the player must be over the age of 17 the receive the code, only select countries will receive the early access codes and they are as follows -

United States
Hong Kong
Brazil
Canada
Chile
Mexico
Japan
Singapore
Korea
Taiwan
Australia
New Zealand
India
Colombia

The email will be sent to the email address of the gamer between the 21st Nov and 30th Nov.

Fine Print From Email
More Proof

However the DLC Codes to access the other 6 Specializations can be bought from eBay for those who cant wait