Lurking your opinion here is a waste of time.

343i already knows where Halo 4 and future Halos will go. 343i is forced to addapt to the market to preserve Microsoft’s main franchise. Things that the community is requesting/requested could all be easily planted in the game, but the active community is a minority. Their main goal is to pull in the general market with ¨gimmicky¨ gameplay.

I suggest that we all post here in a ¨healthy¨ fashion, since I’ve seen a lot of users reposting already requested stuff here.

I truly believe 343 is listening to us. when we asked for the title update and all its features they brought it in. if you have proof that they dont care what we think and that they dont listen to us please post it.

Bs angel is watching us, be carefull

It’s better to try to get them to see what we want and fail than to not do anything at all.

Maybe IF Halo 4 fails our voices will be heard more in preperation for Halo 5 (IF, Im not saying I think it will, it’s a Halo game so Im sure it’ll do fairly good anyways)

> I truly believe 343 is listening to us. when we asked for the title update and all its features they brought it in. if you have proof that they dont care what we think and that they dont listen to us please post it.

343i have been listening but they can’t put everything the community wants into the game.

> > I truly believe 343 is listening to us. when we asked for the title update and all its features they brought it in. if you have proof that they dont care what we think and that they dont listen to us please post it.
>
> 343i have been listening but they can’t put everything the community wants into the game.

Yeah, or else we’d have a lot of crap in the games like tornado guns…

I think that people here should post their opinions. But not try to demand that 343 will
change the game the way they want it. And we should not bash other peoples opinions so
much.

Another point:

>Most of the people that play Halo, do not come on the forums. And like the game
and play it happily.

>Most of the people here on the forum are the ones that aren’t happy with the way the
game is going.

>So since most of the people are here because they dislike something it makes their
opinions seem like popular belief.

> Yeah, or else we’d have a lot of crap in the games like tornado guns…

Hahaha that tornado gun thread was the best.

> > > I truly believe 343 is listening to us. when we asked for the title update and all its features they brought it in. if you have proof that they dont care what we think and that they dont listen to us please post it.
> >
> > 343i have been listening but they can’t put everything the community wants into the game.
>
> Yeah, or else we’d have a lot of crap in the games like tornado guns…

XD

> I think that people here should post their opinions. But not try to demand that 343 will
> change the game the way they want it. And we should not bash other peoples opinions so
> much.
>
> Another point:
>
> >Most of the people that play Halo, do not come on the forums. And like the game
> and play it happily.
>
> >Most of the people here on the forum are the ones that aren’t happy with the way the
> game is going.
>
> >So since most of the people are here because they dislike something it makes their
> opinions seem like popular belief.

I believe only like 100,000 people use these forums and not everyone is on them everyday, so this is only a small minority of Halo fans.

> > I think that people here should post their opinions. But not try to demand that 343 will
> > change the game the way they want it. And we should not bash other peoples opinions so
> > much.
> >
> > Another point:
> >
> > >Most of the people that play Halo, do not come on the forums. And like the game
> > and play it happily.
> >
> > >Most of the people here on the forum are the ones that aren’t happy with the way the
> > game is going.
> >
> > >So since most of the people are here because they dislike something it makes their
> > opinions seem like popular belief.
>
> I believe only like 100,000 people use these forums and not everyone is on them everyday, so this is only a small minority of Halo fans.

That’s part of my point. And most of the people are on the forums because they complain
instead of play the game.

> > > I think that people here should post their opinions. But not try to demand that 343 will
> > > change the game the way they want it. And we should not bash other peoples opinions so
> > > much.
> > >
> > > Another point:
> > >
> > > >Most of the people that play Halo, do not come on the forums. And like the game
> > > and play it happily.
> > >
> > > >Most of the people here on the forum are the ones that aren’t happy with the way the
> > > game is going.
> > >
> > > >So since most of the people are here because they dislike something it makes their
> > > opinions seem like popular belief.
> >
> > I believe only like 100,000 people use these forums and not everyone is on them everyday, so this is only a small minority of Halo fans.
>
> That’s part of my point. And most of the people are on the forums because they complain
> instead of play the game.

Tell me about it 7_7

I don’t think they give to much of a damn about our opinions. Their going for general FPS community, we have become a small part of that over the last few years. I think Halo’s respect started withering around the time of Halo 3 ODST. Because tones of people liked Halo 3, now most people talk about COD, BattleField, and other games in that area, and also non FPSs like Batman and Fallout, and if you bring up Halo the first thing you hear is Halo sucks. Well at least that’s how my experiences have gone in the last few years.

> <mark>I don’t think they give to much of a damn about our opinions.</mark> Their going for general FPS community, we have become a small part of that over the last few years. I think Halo’s respect started withering around the time of Halo 3 ODST. Because tones of people liked Halo 3, now most people talk about COD, BattleField, and other games in that area, and also non FPSs like Batman and Fallout, and if you bring up Halo the first thing you hear is Halo sucks. Well at least that’s how my experiences have gone in the last few years.

Read the posts above you =D

> > > I truly believe 343 is listening to us. when we asked for the title update and all its features they brought it in. if you have proof that they dont care what we think and that they dont listen to us please post it.
> >
> > 343i have been listening but they can’t put everything the community wants into the game.
>
> Yeah, or else we’d have a lot of crap in the games like tornado guns…

I think the allmighty generalcube 36 tornado gun gag will never get old in these forums, and btw, they do listen, or halo 4 would be just halo 3 all over again.

> I think that people here should post their opinions. But not try to demand that 343 will
> change the game the way they want it. And we should not bash other peoples opinions so
> much.
>
> Another point:
>
> >Most of the people that play Halo, do not come on the forums. And like the game
> and play it happily.
>
> >Most of the people here on the forum are the ones that aren’t happy with the way the
> game is going.
>
> >So since most of the people are here because they dislike something it makes their
> opinions seem like popular belief.

A wise post sir.

> I think that people here should post their opinions. But not try to demand that 343 will
> change the game the way they want it. And we should not bash other peoples opinions so
> much.
>
> Another point:
>
> >Most of the people that play Halo, do not come on the forums. And like the game
> and play it happily.
>
> >Most of the people here on the forum are the ones that aren’t happy with the way the
> game is going.
>
> >So since most of the people are here because they dislike something it makes their
> opinions seem like popular belief.

I’m hear because my XBOX is not currently available to me, and might not be till I get a new one. Also if I do get my XBOX I need live.

I’d play Halo because its better then everything ells in my opinion, however Reach pales in comparison to Halo 3 or prior.

pfft… like to see you do better.
besides halo 4 looks great you have no right to comment like that unless you have proof that halo 4 is going to be what you call “gimicky” but I don’t think thats going happen because halo 4 is pretty highly anticpated at the moment and also why are you even a forum member if your going to put stuff like this.

Well Dont let the people lose hope,But they do take idea in and feedback for updates,and patches so I guess that counter’s your argument.