Luckiest day ever

I was playing warzone to get points for the HCS pack, and I won ten warzone battles in a row, assault included, got my first knight kill medal, killed three wardens, and used my only DMR, a level 8 one, for more than ten seconds, all in one day. Even the battles I was sure we would lose turned out as victories. My luck ran out, however, when my brother wanted to play and I lost in assault on the defending team, a sad ending😥

That was indeed a good run. Congrats!

Very nice winning streak indeed!

Well done! How many points did ypu save up?

> 2533274978302173;4:
> Well done! How many points did ypu save up?

The previous night I sold my reqs until I had almost 40000 points, and on lucky day I gained 20000 more, giving me a total of about 60000. Only 20000 more!

High five!

I had a good run last night too. It’s fun finding a groove.

> 2535449076192416;5:
> > 2533274978302173;4:
> > Well done! How many points did ypu save up?
>
>
> The previous night I sold my reqs until I had almost 40000 points, and on lucky day I gained 20000 more, giving me a total of about 60000. Only 20000 more!

Grats on the great streak! Too bad it had to end.
You can make about 20k REQ points in about, say… 3-4 hours time, so if you get another good few games in before Sunday, you’ll be good to get the pack!

Very nice. Always feels good to have a day like that.

for me it takes about 5 games of Regular Warzone to get 10,000 pts. If thats helps any and I’m about average in skill. I get to level 6 but rarely get passed it.

I once called in an Oni mantis, req 9, and walked all the way to the enemy base and managed to get a kill before the game ended. It was sublime.

Nice work, OP! That sounds fun.

Today my team beat the enemy 1000-94 (all time best is 1000-8) and then I joined a game where my team was half way through the game with the enemy pushed back to their core. Easy reqs.

Here I’m on a five losing streak. Good job anyways.

[deleted]

I played three Warzone games back to back and won them all a few days ago and I thought I was hot stuff. Then I played today, got destroyed in three games, and realized it was all a lie.

lvl 6 every game at 7-8 min max
and 50.000 rp today :wink:

I got the pack, too bad I hate the Athlon, but the skins are good, I equipped both of them. I don’t want to use the entire set, I’d prefer not having the exact equipment as everyone else.