Loyalty

I have a weird quirk, and I wonder if any of you guys do as well. Here it is: I play Halo 4 & Reach a lot, often times back & forth several times if I have a day off (yeah that’s right, I play both; I don’t worship one and demonize the other because I’m a sane person.)
Anyway, what I’ll do is, I get a rough look at how many people are playing either game (I know the population counters work differently between the two, but whatever) and sometimes I’ll see that Halo 4 has more players online and I’ll feel bad for Reach and hop in there, or vice versa. Or sometimes I’ll see there’s a certain play list that has a low population and I’ll hop in to support it or at least feel like I’m helping to generate matches easier for those stuck in the lobby struggling to join a match with a decent server … it makes little sense, I know, but it’s what I do.
Then I feel bad for Halo 3 and I have to hop in there for a few matches to show my loyalty.

I have a feeling after the Master Chief Collection comes out, I’m going to feel really bad for Reach and I’m gonna have to switch consoles to spend some quality time. I’d do the same for any of the Halos.

Anyway, am I needlessly empathetic or just weird? Do you guys have any weird gaming quirks?

Ha, I’d say you’re needlessly empathetic. But I feel ya; looking at Halo 3’s current population saddens me a bit.

A gaming quirk I have is the feeling that I need to play all of the features in every game. I don’t really care for forging, but I do it sometimes anyway because I feel that I’m not really experiencing the Halo game if I don’t play everything it has to offer.

> Ha, I’d say you’re needlessly empathetic. But I feel ya; looking at Halo 3’s current population saddens me a bit.
>
> A gaming quirk I have is the feeling that I need to play all of the features in every Halo game. I don’t really care for forging, but I do it sometimes anyway because I feel that I’m not really experiencing the game if I don’t play everything it has to offer.

That reminds me, I’ve yet to play AC Black Flag multiplayer … I know it’s gonna suck, but I guess I should. Hell, I’ve never AC3’s multiplayer. Didn’t Bioshock 2 have multiplayer? Whatever.

Halo is a different story, I’m the same way. Every nook & cranny.

> > Ha, I’d say you’re needlessly empathetic. But I feel ya; looking at Halo 3’s current population saddens me a bit.
> >
> > A gaming quirk I have is the feeling that I need to play all of the features in every Halo game. I don’t really care for forging, but I do it sometimes anyway because I feel that I’m not really experiencing the game if I don’t play everything it has to offer.
>
> That reminds me, I’ve yet to play AC Black Flag multiplayer … I know it’s gonna suck, but I guess I should. Hell, I’ve never AC3’s multiplayer. Didn’t Bioshock 2 have multiplayer? Whatever.
>
> Halo is a different story, I’m the same way. Every nook & cranny.

Heck, I play gametypes I despise just to feel like I’ve truly completed the game.